Chapter 25- New

Chapter 25
New

Disclaimer: I do NOT own My Hero Academia, or its characters. I DO however, own my OCs and my story.

.:+:.

So... so many names...

.:+:.

Mmmm... what... the hell...?

She couldn't remember... for so long now it was just... dark, empty...quiet.

That's... Not normal... The dark is never... Quiet... Or empty... So still... It's never... Calm... Ever...

... No thoughts... No memories... No dreaming...

..... No nightmares...?

... How the hell...

She sighed, rolling over as she blinked, her vision nothing but blurry for a few minutes... It was... Light...?

... Did I... Sleep all the way... To morning...?

She shut her eyes again, grumbling under her breath as she brought her hand up and pushed her hair out of her face.

... I can't believe... Him...

She remembered this time around. Not like the last time, when she woke up and didn't know where, or why, or what happened. She remembered it all right away, and she grimaced.

... He Canceled my Quirk... And I didn't... Feel it coming...

She paused, her eyes opening again and realizing for the first time- this isn't the Teacher's Lounge.

She blinked several times, her vision clearing up enough to make out the fact that she was in a bed... Her bed, in her newly appointed room...?

How the hell did I... Get here...?

She jumped a little, feeling something bat lightly against the center of her back and twisting a little to see Kesu. His paw was pressing softly against her back, tapping her almost as he laid out on the bed behind her, as comfortable as can be. She blinked, rolling over toward him, and her cheek falling in her hand as she propped herself up a bit.

"... Did Shota... Carry me here...?" She asked lowly, Kesu purred and dipped his head in a nod. She bit the inside of her cheek at the confirmation, her eyes flashing as she shook her head a little. She glanced away, turning slightly as she spotted her phone on the nightstand and reached for it. The action of picking it up caused it to vibrate in hand- a sign that she had a text message waiting.

New Message From: Hizashi (3 unread)
Text me when you wake up, yeah?

New Message From: Nemuri
If you're feeling well enough, we're still training at Gamma Gym~!

New Message From: Shota
See Recovery Girl

She blinked, her eyes widening when she found the clock;

11:43 am

It's almost noon...

She sighed, setting the phone down on the bed and reaching out toward Kesu lazily, drawing her fingers across his fur as he purred.

She felt... Good, surprisingly. No longer nauseous, or dizzy, or in pain really either... The incessant throb and ache in her chest had gone away, her headache too. And she didn't feel tired, nearly at all... Which wasn't normal.