Chapter 35- Talk

Chapter 35
Talk

Disclaimer: I do NOT own My Hero Academia, or its characters. I DO however, own my OCs and my story.

.:+:.

... it's like I'm... torn.

.:+:.

"... The Safety Commission called. Apparently when they went to search Camie's residence they found her there, and heavily sedated. They believe she was drugged, and has been unconscious for a number of days now." Principal Nezu murmured levelly, his arms crossed behind his back and rather uneasy as he said the words- and then those standing in front of him looked a little more uneasy and shocked with the news. Behind him the large glass walls were letting in a washed out glow of orange and ted, the sun setting low on the horizon and night creeping in over UA's campus, and all it's inhabitants.

"Sedated?" Midnight echoed lowly, her eyes narrowing at the information, along with Aizawa, Vlad, Kazuho and Mic doing the same. Izaru blinked once at it, the neutrality of her expression cracking for a moment in slight surprise only, and the Principal nodded stiffly.

"Yes, it would appear that the 'Camie' taking part in the License Exam today was an imposter, as the real one was most definitely out of commission." Nezu murmured lowly, "They have moved the real girl to a hospital and are waiting for her to wake up. However, apart from the heavy sedation, and being slightly anemic, she does seem fine. Whoever drugged her, and took her place in the Exams, did no serious damage thankfully." The Principal went on quietly, a small sigh escaping him. "The hope is she might recall something of who attacked her once she wakes up, but considering there were no clear signs of struggle or anything of the like- it would be more likely she was ambushed and never really saw who it was. And while the Safety Commission is still searching for the imposter, they have yet to find any trace of her, and soon the trail will go cold." The Principal murmured with a small shake of his head.

"So all that being said, we have little to go on in trying to piece together who it really was at the Exam, or even what their true objective was in the long run." The Principal sighed, the words earning sort of uneasy looks from Vlad, Midnight and Kazuho all- while Mic seemed a little frustrated. Aizawa kept up his mostly neutral expression so commonplace for the Erasure Hero, and it was a look mimicked in Izaru as she stood just next to him. "We have many enemies looking to UA at the moment, so it could have been any number of them today. And only time will tell which one specifically, I'm afraid." The Principal kept on, "The Public Safety Commission and Shiketsu High will work in tandem with the police from here on to continue investigating this matter, and should they uncover anything they will let us know. With any luck, they'll uncover some more information that will pull us a bit more out of the dark." Nezu murmured, earning stiff nods of understanding from those in front of him, and he nodded back once.

"For now we need to focus on the new term, and the Hero Course students as they start to navigate their new licenses- or otherwise train to earn one, where they did not receive one today." Nezu murmured next, changing subject slightly and earning slightly exasperated looks from Midnight and Mic at the mention of 'not receiving' a License. Aizawa even frowned faintly at it, but he kept himself more under-wraps, while Vlad simply nodded again, and Kazuho and Izaru remained totally quiet.

As had been mentioned upon arriving to this little meeting, all of Vlad's Class 1-B had successfully earned their Provisional Licenses, which left Todoroki and Bakugou in 1-A as the only two now behind. Fortunately the second exam location where 1-B, Mic and Vlad had gone had not suffered any issues or interruptions of the like that Class 1-A's had... Which really only added to the exasperation, and tension hanging over Aizawa's shoulders in particular.