Chapter Thirty-Two: Attack Of The 50ft Teenagers of Beverly High

The next morning, Braedey was resting in his bed, enjoying the peace and quiet all around him. But, the peace was shattered by his mobile phone going off, making him jump out of his bed. He groaned, as he wiped the sleepers out of his eyes

"And I was having such a good dream..." Braedey muttered, picking up his phone, then answered it. "Hello?" He begins.

"Braedey, where have you been?" Clover's voice replied on the phone loudly, forcing Braedey to hold his phone away from his ear, cringing from the yelling. "It's just gone 9 in the morning. Are you still in bed?"

"Uh, yeah." Braedey replied like Clover had two heads. "I was having a great dream before it was interrupted. Whats the matter?" He asked her.

"Me, Sam, and Alex are currently out and about to 'The Groove', so we might see you later on in the day." Clover explained to the brunette.

Braedey rolled his eyes, closing his phone once the call ended. He gets out of bed, and after taking a shower, got into a white short-sleeve shirt and a pair of jean shorts. He heads downstairs, and when he does, he sees Alexander standing in the lounge room, the little cat noticing the brunette, and with a small meow, the orange and white feline heads off to Alice's room.

Braedey gives a small smirk to the departing feline, then he notices a magazine Clover usually reads on the kitchen bench, and on the front cover read about the 'Miss Beverly Hills' pageant. He knew both Clover and Mandy will be fighting for this contest, and no doubt there are gonna be fireworks.

"Will those two ever settle their differences one day?" Braedey muttered to himself. He rolls his eyes, then he decides to head off into town, maybe go to 'The Groove'.

~*~*~

Meanwhile, on the other side of the United States, a stealthy black Learjet spy plane is flying South towards Florida, but it's intended destination is Beverly Hills, California

Meanwhile, on the other side of the United States, a stealthy black Learjet spy plane is flying South towards Florida, but it's intended destination is Beverly Hills, California. The jet is carrying only one person onboard, along with his cargo, and he was currently on an important job.

Emile was currently relaxing and tinkering about with some of his gadgets, one being his jetpack, while the other is modifications to his battle mask, so it can give him infrared, thermal, x-ray, radar, seismic, and sonar imagery to him with just a push of a button.

"All I have to do I check out what happened to the object that fell from orbit, but also work alongside the Spies down in Beverly Hills." Emile said to himself. "Still, Jerry mentioned one of the Spies came from a place that had... unexpected and cataclysmic circumstances." He raised an eyebrow at this. "What does he mean by that?" He wondered.