Chapter Nine: Meet the Moms

About a week goes by after Braedey obtained his childhood car, Lightning McQueen. He had gotten a lot better in his emotions, especially since he's with something he can be happy about.

In addition, he got closer to Alex, Sam, and Clover. They haven't seen him look so happy before, and they can't help but smirk at the bright smile he gave them back. He also hanged out with them, with either they went shopping, or they go driving with McQueen.

~*~*~

Today, it was a wonderful morning in Beverly Hills, around 10:00am on a Saturday to be exact. The girls were relaxing in the main room, Sam looking on her laptop, Alex listening to some music, whilst Clover was reading a recent issue of a fashion magazine.

Braedey, however, was sitting in the garage, looking rather anxious in the face

Braedey, however, was sitting in the garage, looking rather anxious in the face. He looked like he was gonna pass out, all just because of how pale he now looked in the face. He looked more pale in the face than usual. It was because of one good reason: Sam, Alex, and Clover's Mums are coming over today!!

Braedey sighed to himself, looking at the red racecar that occupied the garage with the Spies' Mustang, and began to remember the talk he and the girls had two days ago.

~*~*~
"So, your Mums are coming on Saturday?" He asked the three.

"Yeah." Clover replied to him. "It'll be great for you to meet them."

"I agree." Sam nodded. "We've told you that they're good women, and they're nice to hang around with."

"Are you... sure they'll like me?" Braedey asked them in concern.

"Of course they'll like you!" Alex told him, patting his head. "Even my Mom likes new people."

Braedey held his hands together, and felt the cogs inside of his head turn and their teeth clinking against one another. "I... I hope so." He muttered.

Clover placed a hand on his shoulder, making him look at her. "My Mom would really like to see you anyway. She's good with new people I know of."
~*~*~