Chapter Thirteen: 'Bridgette's' First Day

The next day, the girls were getting ready for another day at school, but also keep 'Bridgette' close. Sam was wearing a cyan short-sleeve shirt with a v-neck, and a blue-green knee-length skirt, along with a pair of low-heel shoes. Alex was wearing a dark blue dress with a light blue shirt overtop, and sneakers. Clover was now wearing a red tank top on, with a pair of pink overalls on with a white belt around her waist, and magenta boots on.

With 'Bridgette', he/she is wearing the bright white shirt, nice bright blue bow, cream-colour blazer overtop of the shirt, pair of thigh-high black socks, set of black shoes, and thigh-high black skirt. His/Her hair was styled into the new twin-tail design Sam gave him/her yesterday.

"Are you ready, 'Bridgette'?" Alex asked.

"I think so." 'Bridgette' lightly nodded his/her head. "Just please... don't let any guys know who I really am."

"We promise." Clover reassured him/her, as they walked over to the cafeteria. "You stay with us, and nothing bad will happen to you."

'Bridgette' nodded to the blonde girl of the group. He/She felt much better.

"Well, well." The four turned around, and saw Mandy with her two associates. "If it isn't the losers and their new loser. Where's the parentless loser?"

"You'd better shut your mouth while you still can, Mandy." 'Bridgette' ordered, much to the girl's shock, and it caught Mandy and her associates off-guard. "Because Braedey will beat you down and knock you into next year."

"Yeah, right

"Yeah, right." Mandy scoffed. "As if that parentless loser could do anything to me. I'm the greatest out of anyone in this school, and he is nothing compared to me."

"Wanna bet on that?" 'Bridgette' challenged, stepping up to the raven-hair girl. "He's the best racecar driver that has ever existed. If you claim to be the greatest, then you race against him at midnight tonight, a quarter-mile, no-bars, and no rules. Your car versus his car."

Sam, Alex, and Clover looked at 'Bridgette' in shock. Did he/she just challenge Mandy to a drag race?? This wasn't going to end well for the two of them.

"I'll wait for your response at lunch." 'Bridgette' told Mandy off, then spun on his/her heel, whipping the raven-hair girl with his/her twin-tails, and walking off with Alex, Sam, and Clover.

"Hey, uh, 'Bridgette'?" Clover walked up next to the twin-tail girl. "Are you sure it's a good idea to go up against Mandy in a drag race?"

"Have you forgotten already, Clover?" 'Bridgette' rhetorically asked Clover. "Braedey is the best racecar driver in the world, and never loses."

"He is right, you know." Sam agreed.

"Come on, girls." 'Bridgette' spoke up. "Let's get to class." With that, the four friends headed off to class, ready for the day ahead.