Chapter Nineteen: Back In WW2

It was a wonderful Sunday morning in WOOHP's HQ, and the four Spies were doing a favour of cleaning up Jerry's office, since the head of WOOHP was away on important business and wouldn't be back for awhile. The Spies thought it would be a good idea to tidy up his office a bit, and make it look clean and better than new.

"It sure was a nice idea for us to help tidy up Jerry's office for him." Braedey spoke up.

"Yeah, especially since he is out on important business." Alex agreed. "This is a favour that we are doing for him."

"Yeah, Jerry has done so much for us by supplying us with the gadgets and all that." Sam stated. "I think it's time we return the favour and tidy up his office."

Braedey and Alex nodded in agreement. Clover, however, was sulking and pouting. She had better things to do like go to the mall, or anywhere that is girly enough for her.

Braedey took notice of this. "Oh, come on Clover." He said to the blonde. "You know that it would be best for us to do this favour for Jerry while he is out on
business."

Clover, with a sigh, decided to get over with it, and started to help the others clean up. But, as she works, she decided to think about 'Bloaty Mandy', which made her smirk to herself.

It took the Spies about a good 20 minutes to get most of the office cleaned up, but it was another 10 minutes on top to make it as good as new and as brand new as it could be. Braedey, who was at the desk, decided to take a small look in the drawers, just to be on the safe side. He now takes a look, and he noticed what looked to be a remote of some kind.

"This is interesting." Braedey pulled out the remote. It looked like a regular TV remote, except it had some kind of date switcher on top, whilst a series of buttons were on the bottom.

"What is interesting?" Sam asked, walking up with Clover and Alex.

"This thing." Braedey showed the remote. "I don't know what this thing is, or what it can do, but it looks strange."

"Maybe we just push this button?" Alex pushes the yellow button underneath the screen that showed the date of the day, month, and year.

"Alex-" Sam was then cut off by the sound of whirring, and saw the screen start to give off random numbers. "Uh, Braedey, that doesn't look right."

"I can't turn it off." Braedey looked at the remote, as a strange green glow began to engulf it. "We have to get outta here-"

Before he could finish, the green glow engulfed the entire room, along with the four Spies. As the flash faded from sight, there was no sign of Sam, Alex, Clover, or Braedey at all. They had all vanished into thin air.

~*~*~

Braedey's eyes began to slowly flutter open as he groaned in discomfort. Whatever had just happened had certainly puts his innards through the ringer, that's for sure.

He placed his hand on his forehead. "Man... I feel like my stomach has just switched places with my liver."

After a brief moment, Braedey's eyes finally adjusted and allowed him to open them completely. Once he did, he struggled to sit up, as he had been lying on his back, and began to take in his surroundings. He saw he was now in a dark green forest with many tall trees.