Chapter Ten: The Amazing Spiez

Around three to five days after meeting Sam, Alex, and Clover's mothers, the Spies were all down at a special W.O.O.H.P racetrack, designed to look like that of the Daytona International Speedway. Sam, Alex, and Clover were in the pit lane, whilst their new partner Braedey was out on the track with his car, Lightning McQueen.

Braedey powered his racecar around the rounded rectangular racecourse, the engine roaring at 900HP, whilst he was racing about at speeds of up to over 170MPH, somewhat the ideal speed for a racecar on a track like this. He was doing a lap run around the track, after getting permission from Jerry to try out his car on the track, and seeing how well he could do.

He was currently wearing a custom racing suit: it was in the same colour schemes as McQueen, with the number 95 on the left breast, the upper arms just above the elbows, the right leg above the knee, and on the back, the logo Rust-Eze on the right breast, and above the 95 on the right leg, the racing sponsors below the 95 and the logo on the front, whilst the Piston Cup name was enlarged on the left leg, stretched down to just below the knee, the two silver/chrome lightning bolts on the shoulders, and two red/orange/yellow lightning bolts just below the ribcage area, and just above the black belt around his waist, and he had black racing boots on his feet. He also had a red helmet with red/yellow/orange lightning bolts on the sides of them, whilst the number 95 was on top.

"Braedey, you're doing pretty well

"Braedey, you're doing pretty well." Sam spoke on the headset to Braedey, as he passed by the start/finish line. "Your time was about 2:30:162."

"2:30:162?! That's not good enough, Sam." Braedey growled back on the headset, then puts his foot down on the accelerator, and he started to go faster. "I'm going all the way!"

With that, he charged faster and faster, now reaching up to 190MPH, and his car's engine roared louder than it did before. He kept his foot on the accelerator, not slowing down at all, whilst the ground rumbled as the racecar tore down the track. Braedey's eyes were locked onto the track, not taking his attention off it. He didn't dare to let his foot off the accelerator, until he got a faster time.

"Ka-Chow!" He yelled out, his car roaring past the start/finish line in a flash.

After going around the track one more time, slowing down at the time, he entered the pits, and slowed to a stop by the pit stop section where he saw his three female friends.

Braedey jumped out of the car, and smirked at them, as he took off his helmet in the process. "So, how did it go?" He asked the three. "How's my time?"

"Your best time was 2:10:571." Clover replied, and she showed the time.

"What?!" Braedey took the stopwatch, and looked at the time as if he had heard what she said correctly. "That's crazy! All of that, racing at over 190MPH, and I only shaved off 10 seconds around the track?" He groaned to himself in frustration, and leaned back on his car. "Great. Just great."