Chapter Eighteen: Pudgy Clovy

Late one night at Clover's house, Sam and Alex were in the dining room catching up on some late school work. The two were also thinking about Clover. The blonde member of the team had been in her room and down the workout room in her house for five long straight days without seeing anyone, not even Stella or even her father. It gave the redhead and Hispanic concern, but they'll have to wait it out and see what happens.

Speaking of Clover, she was now up in her bedroom, looking through her clothes. She was seeing what other clothes she could try and fit into with her current size. Unfortunately, she could not find anything that would fit her now.

"Having trouble, Clover?" Clover spun around, and she saw Braedey by the door to her room. He had a facial expression that clearly showed that he was concerned for his blonde friend.

Clover sighed, and slumped her shoulders. "I can't find anything that will fit me now, Braedey." She then jerked a thumb over to the folded-up German dirndl that was on the end of her bed. "That's the only thing that fits me now, and nothing else in my closet." She sat on the ground, crossing her arms over her now larger chest, and looked down in disarray. "What am I gonna do now? Mandy's gonna make me the laughing stock of the whole school."

Braedey felt bad for his blonde friend. He walked over to the plump girl, knelt down to her, and gave her a hug, despite her large form. Clover felt confused to this, but leaned back into the hug, as Braedey gently rocked her back and forth.

"It's okay, Clover." Braedey reassured the blonde. "I'll make sure Mandy doesn't harass you."

Clover stood up with Braedey, turning to him, and wrapped her slightly pudgy arms around him. She buried her slightly chubby face into his chest, and let her tears wet his shirt. He didn't care; all he cared about was watching out for his blonde friend.

~*~*~

The next day, the girls and Braedey arrived at Beverly Hills High School before the school bell could ring

Sam was in a blue sleeveless tank top with two yellow hearts on the front, whilst revealing her skinny abdomen, and a pair of denim skinny jeans, with a pId of sneakers. Alex had on a pink sleeveless tank top with dark pink straps, a pair of yellow shorts with a pink strap around her waist, which has a blue heart buckle, and low-heel shoes.

Braedey was with Clover, just behind Alex and Sam, as they made their way to the school. Braedey was wearing a white shirt with a blue denim jacket, blue jeans, and black boots. Clover was wearing a large shirt to cover her belly, a pair of spandex black pants that hugged her legs and thighs, whilst having a pair of sneakers, all of which were provided gratefully by Braedey for her to wear.

"Are you sure we'll get me back to normal size?" Clover asked Braedey timidly.

Braedey wrapped his arm around Clover's back, holding her left shoulder, and bringing her closer to him, making Clover's face go slightly red. "I promise to get you back to your skinny and cute form." He vowed, much to Clover's embarrassment.