Chapter Eight: A New Car

At W.O.O.H.P Headquarters, on a bright and summery morning, Jerry was waiting for one of his best Spies to arrive in his office, so he could give them a special mission he has in store for them. Besides, he's sure one would enjoy this very much.

A moment goes by, and a whistling sound could he heard from the tunnel his Spies go through to see him. Then, the tunnel opened, and landing on the couch is Braedey.

The brunette boy was wearing a black shirt with a red jacket overtop, a pair of blue jeans on with a black belt around his waist, a pair of black boots, and he had a yellow ascot was around his neck.

"Hello, Braedey." Jerry greeted the brunette. "How does your time here in this universe?" He asked.

"It's been well." Braedey replied, his hands together. "Alex, Clover, and Sam have been the best of friends that I've ever had in a long time, and I'm pretty happy for that."

"That is good news to hear from you." Jerry nodded.

"So, why am I here, Jerry, and why aren't Sam, Alex, and Clover along with me for today?" Braedey asked an important question.

"The reason why I've brought you here, is because you are to handle a special solo mission I have for you and you alone." Jerry explained, standing up and walking up front of his desk. "The question is, are you up for the task?" He asked the brunette.

Braedey thought for a short second, then showed a small smile on his face. "I'll give it a try." He told him, and with that, the brunette was lead by Jerry to a level of the W.O.O.H.P HQ, which was the Science and Vehicles Bay, but in a section labelled 'High Security.'

"Jerry, what is in here that you want to show me?" Braedey asked

"You'll see." Was all Jerry replied to him, much to Braedey's confusion and annoyance. What did Jerry want to show him right now?

As the two walked along, Braedey could see the multitude of spy vehicles in the Vehicles Bay, some of the vehicles looking as average as a semi-truck and sedan, or as stealthy as a luxury jetliner or speedboat. On the other side were many men and women, most of them working with different weapons and devices for the vehicles, whilst others were working on new types of fuel, firepower, energy, or design of vehicles.

'Pretty impressive collection of vehicles and devices they've got in here.' Braedey thought to himself, as he followed Jerry off to a special section of the Vehicles Bay.

"Here it is." Jerry gestured his hand over to a vehicle sitting on its own personal jack stands.

There, sitting on the jacks, is a long-nose racecar-like vehicle, with the appearance of both a stock car and an endurance racer. It had a pale blue primer over the body of the vehicle to protect the metal until the official paint it added to the car, having bare metal rims, a pair of headlights on the front of the vehicle, a racing spoiler on the rear, dual exhaust pipes on both sides of the racecar, and there was no doors on the car.