Chapter Thirty: A Caring Mother

About a week after the party, Braedey, after getting used to having a new form to try out, soon got used to changing into more than just another person from time to time. Sure, being 'Bridgette' felt normal for him, like second nature, but being a different person, it felt strange for him.

Fortunately, he got around being in a completely different body, and even got some new clothing for his new forms. He mostly got around the idea of a large rear with 'Rebecca', but he was wondering what other kind of looks or designs he could go for.

~*~*~

On a Sunday morning, Braedey was currently in his 'Rebecca' form, cleaning out his/her hair, while also putting on his/her wedding dress. After clearing out the wrinkles, he/she looked at himself/herself in the mirror, and showed a smile.

"Somehow, I make this look good." 'Rebecca' commented to himself/herself, putting on his/her hat, then turned his/her rear to face the mirror, and wiggled his/her butt at the mirror. "Hehe. Cute. Better get going, and go see what's going on with the world." With that, the redhead left the room, and headed off downstairs.

Alex, Sam, and Clover were currently downstairs in the lounge room, and they were all wondering what to do. Alex was wearing a tie-die shirt, hot pink khaki pants, and yellow boots. we have Clover is in a blue sleeve white base shirt, dark blue jeans skirt, and blue boots. Finally, Sam is wearing a yellow tank top, blue short-shorts, and black high heels. Alice was with them as well, wearing her casual attire; a blue jumper with a white shirt underneath, a pair of comfortable denim jeans, and white/red sneakers.

Before the girls could plan of something, the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs got their attention, and they looked over to see 'Rebecca' walking up to them. "Hey, Girls. What you up to?" He/She asked them.

"We're just about to go shopping down in Beverly Hills." Sam replied to the fellow redhead. "What about you, Braedey?" She asked.

"Just about to go and take a look around Beverly Hills." 'Rebecca' replied with a small smirk.

"We might even go look at some cool clothes or purses to try." Clover replied, only for Alice to faceplant the table. "Maybe not." She corrected herself.

"I hate shopping..." Alice muttered quietly.

"Well, you all enjoy yourselves. I'm gonna be rockin' my down town." 'Rebecca' smiles, wiggling his/her booty, then headed off out the front door.

"Do you think Braedey will be fine going out on his own?" Alex asked Alice concerned. After the fiasco with the gang group the week previous, she and the others were concerned for Braedey's wellbeing.

"He's a big boy, Alex. Actually, to be more precise, he's a big boy in a woman's body." Alice replied to Alex. "He'll be just fine."

~*~*~

Meanwhile, 'Rebecca' was currently walking down the streets, smiling to himself/herself, while enjoying the sights and scenery around him/her. All the while, he/she noticed a few looks from some men and women, many of them mostly looking at his/her ample buttocks, but the redhead took no notice.

'I guess they are a bit skeptical of a woman with a large rear walking past them.' 'Rebecca' thought to himself/herself, walking along down the road, without a care in the world. 'Today is pretty clear out. I wonder what some of the fellas from school are up to.'