Me: What?

   Hazza: Well... if it was just us, i could show you. 

   Me: Curly, what are you on about

   Hazza: Come on. You cant tell me you never wanted to have sex in an elevator. 

    Oh my gosh. I look at him and he winks at me. I'm sure my face is bright red.

   I feel someone leaning over my shoulder. 

   Its Niall. He is trying to read my text. "What you reading there Lad that's got you blushing like a red potato.?"

   "uh.... Nothing." I put my phone in my pocket. Well i guess Harry and I can add that to our bucket list.

    *Ding* We are at the 7th floor. Walking down the hall, we see Paul standing outside one of the doors.  

    Niall runs up to him. "Paul! I missed you man!" 

   Paul hugs Niall back and then lets us in the room. There is a table, no bed, no nothing really. Weird. There are 5 chairs, obviously meant for us. On the other side of the table is three chairs. There are two men and one woman. 

      Sitting down , i take a seat next to Harry. 

    "You wanted to speak with us Sir?" Liam nods to the man in charge. 

    "Yes. Recently we noticed some tweets. Between you two." He looks at Harry and I.

    I roll my eyes. Harry kicks my foot. "what?" I say. 

    Harry whispers "be nice." 

    "I'm sorry if i don't want to be nice." I turn the three people in front of me. 

   "Harry and I are married. We love each other and there is nothing you can do about it." I turn my head. 

    The woman laughs. "We know." 

     "What? You know? How do you know?" I ask her. 

    "There isn't much you five can do without us knowing and if we had a problem with it. We would have came out the day after you got married and gotten it annulled." 

    Harry grabs my hand. "See? I told you everything was going to be okay." 

     Liam sits forward. "So you didn't ask us here to yell at us?" 

    The one man, who hasnt talked yet, looks at Liam and says "No."

    Niall laughs. "Then what do you want?" 

    The woman speaks again, Jesus, i wish i knew their names. "We wanted to speak with you about your actions. Not by yelling , or telling you it was wrong. If anything, you two coming out as gay, in 2012? Will double your fan base." 

    "We didn't do this because we wanted to double our fan base, we love the number of fans we have right now." Harry says. 

   "The other thing is, quarrels. What happens if you two fight? What happens to the band?" The Second man asks us. 

   Zayn laughs. "Are you kidding? They have already had about three fights since they got together. The first one, resulted in them getting married." 

   "Yeah, the lads always work it out. One way or the other...." Niall says grinning at us. 

    He will never let us live that night down. Speaking of, i wonder if Harrys bum feels any better? Oh lord. I need to think of something else. Bunnies. Hopping with other bunnies. Eating carrots. Thats better. 

    "We just need you to sign a couple things..." The woman says. 

    "All of us?" Liam asks.

    "All five of you. Its just saying that if the married couple in the band, Harry and Louis, break up, it will not affect the band." She slides a piece of paper to each of us. 

    "What do you mean? Like, if we get divorced? That isn't going to happen." I cant help it, but that came out pretty mean. 

   "You, as One Direction already have a 5 year contract, this will go into that contract. It has only been 2 years, if within those next 3 years, you two," She points to Harry and I again. "will have to settle your differences because you are going to still be working together." She cocks her head to the side and smiles. 

    I sign the paper and push it forward. "Okay, done. What else?" 

      "We noticed that its just us that know you are already married, your fans believe you two are engaged, yes?" The second man asks. 

      Liam steps in "We didn't want our fans to know they got married while under the influence. We wouldn't want to set that kind of example." 

       "Of course you wouldnt." The woman says. 

     "What is your name?" I say a bit cocky.

      "Victoria, these two are Charles and Tom."

     Ugh. That is such a bitches name. Should of known. "Well... Victoria." I say her name slowly, assuring her that i am in charge here and she needs to drop the attitude. "Its our life and what we do, is up to us, okay?" 

    "You have young fans. Remember that." 

       Harry puts his hand on my thigh. I suppose that is telling me to calm down. I smile at him. He always knows what to do.

    "Also... the wedding." Charles says. "What are your plans for that?" 

    Niall jumps in his chair. I have to laugh. Of course, hes so excited. 

    "We are going to do it at a concert!" He says.  

     "I'm sorry.. but that just wont work. You are the biggest boy band in the world right now. This will be the biggest wedding of 2012. Bigger than Kim Kardashians."

     "What?! We cant even plan our own wedding.?" I screech. 

    "You can. We have to approve it though."

       "Well i hope you are paying for it!" I cant believe this.

     "Actually, I'm paying for it." A familiar voice behind us says. Niall is the first to scream. 

    "UNCLE SIMON!"

            "What!? What are you doing here!?" Harry asks him as Simon pulls up a chair and sits between Victoria and Charles. 

      "Well, i would of been here earlier but traffic is crazy!" he smiles. 

       "So you are paying for the wedding?" Liam asks. 

      "Yes! Its my wedding gift to you. Quite literally." 

     " Well, i want white roses." I cross my arms. 

        "Done." He says with a wink. 

       Just like that, the atmosphere of the room changed. We were all in a better mood instantly. 

     "Can Nandos cater?" Niall looks at me. 

      "This isn't your wedding Niall. Why would Nandos cater a wedding?!" I have to put my head into my hands. That boy is something else. 

     "Are they done here?" Simon waves at the Charles, Victoria and Tom whom all look very annoyed. "Yes." 

       "Lets go boys." 

      "Happily." I jump up out of my seat and grab Harry's hand. He smiles down at me. Those dimples. I could just eat him up. Maybe later. 

      Before going into the elevator, Harry stops me and tells the lads. "We will catch up with you okay?" 

       "Harry? What?" 

      "Were going to take the other elevator." He smiles cheekily.