Chapter 19: The Truth.

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean? Mason was the one who wanted you dead because of his obsession with me and becoming the leader of the dragons. Callum died because of him" My voice cracked when I said his name.

Just hearing his name brought all our memories back, and my love for him just broke my heart even more. I've lost two people who I love more than the world and I will never get them back.

My little girl is god knows where which is slowly destroying me. The thought of West finding her haunts me every damn day and night. If anyone ever found her and my dad, I would do everything in my power to save them, even if it kills me.

"Yes Mason did have an obsession with you but he never wanted you dead, that car was heading towards you Hope. Just think Bambi, who in this world wants you dead more than anything? and who wants to become stronger than you? He fooled you all" His jaw clenched.

My eyes widened and I took a step back trying to piece it all together.

"West and my mother" I whispered to myself. Miles nodded.

"Ding ding ding, it's about time you figured it all out. Mason was just a pawn in his games. Your mum wanted you dead but West wanted him dead. Mason betrayed him though and gave him that stupid thing that only shut his body down for a certain amount of hours. Mason kept him for himself though, because it's true that he didn't like how close your relationship was,

West played you all even his own brother. he only wanted to get close to you so he could destroy you and make an heir of his own since he accidentally killed his last one" My head was pounding with all of this information, everything was starting to overwhelm me.

"Miles didn't tell you because he knew it would destroy you knowing that you let such a monster into your lives and that you have a bastard baby with him" Michael laughed.

Something snapped in me, I spun around without even thinking clearly anymore and I stormed up to him. All his men stepped forward with their guns pointing towards me but I blanked all of them. Anger was rushing through my veins.

My hands clutched his jacket and I pulled him forward till his face was right in front of mine.

"Oh, shit was Noah meant to tell you that" He smirked.

A growl rumbled from my throat becoming impatient with him.

"Where are they?" I demanded.

"Oh it won't be that easy, they will come to you when the time is right. Although I don't understand why because I could kill you and your friends right now making it easier for him to take over. I find it quite funny how a little girl is the only person stopping him from being the most powerful leader in every country" My grip on him tightened.

"I'm not afraid of you Michael" I hissed.

He laughed tilting his head back showing his rotting teeth making me grimace in disgust.

"How many more people need to die in order to protect you and that child Hope? How pathetic are you standing outside that graveyard today in the rain where Callum is buried. The guilt must be eating away at you as you are the reason he died and you also killed Mason that night..."

"That wasn't Hope that was me, I shot him through his thick skull and I would do it again to protect Bambi" I heard Ashton growl.

"Don't call her that" Miles, Noah, and Caleb shouted.

"And poor Lily, your best friend died last night because of you Hope. Who will be next?" He taunted.

My fist swung out striking him across his face, a satisfying cracking noise was heard. Gunshots went off in every direction and Michael was knocked out cold on the floor.

Rose tried rushing past me but I took hold of her wrist to stop her, her eyes widened in fear.

"Let go off me you bitch" She screamed at the top of her voice. 

As she tried thrashing around and dodging the bullets I slipped something into her pocket. I pulled her hair so she would look at me.

"Next time I see you I will put a bullet in your heart" I threatened before letting her go harshly. She scampered out of the room with her hands above her head.

A body collided with mine knocking me to the floor, a man I didn't recognize was stood above me with his gun pointing towards my head.

"Goodbye, little girl" He smiled. 

Then a loud gunshot went off.

Sorry for the long update, I had a little writer's block but the story is back! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Vote and Comment.

Ciao!X