Chapter 13

Hi to my second reader jensardengobeda :) thank you for liking my story ^^

****************

THIRD PERSON

Azuro came inside the palace with a commotion happening. He was astonished to see Mae and Dorothea fighting.

Mae is his ex-girlfriend. Umalis si Mae sa kadahilanang kailangan nito hanapin ang sarili and that made Azuro torn apart.

Years later, a witch came named Millie Dorothea. He was quite surprised by her attitude. She is tough, brave and she's not scared of him. It was quite unusual to see himself staring at her when she does her work. She is jolly and very happy.

He was also shock to see his pet became friends with her. Bakit parang hindi natatakot ang isang ito? Is she brave enough?

Sometimes, he doesn't  himself. He wants to hug her all the time even in his own bed. He found himself adoring her.

He was torn when she saw her crying because her hair was destroyed. He got angry to the one who did it. He can't stand Dorothea crying. That night when Dorothea was sound asleep, he was looking at her and kissed her forehead. He can't get rid of her. All he wants is Dorothea to stay by his side, forever.

"Kapag nangyari lahat ng yun, sana hindi mo ako makalimutan. Wag mong kakalimutan na may isang pasaway at makulit at magandang witch na tulad ko na nagngangalang Millie Dorothea Maeve.."

Those words melted his heart. He didn't even realized that one day she'll be gone and he can't accept that. All he wants is to Dorothea stay by his side.

Until one day, Mae got back and he was confused to his own feelings.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?!

Mae cried in front of him. She told him that Dorothea is trying to kill her that made Azuro furious.

"SILENCE!" He saw Dorothea shocked. "HOW DARE YOU POINT YOUR FUCKING WAND TO HER?!" He even pushed her because of anger. "FIRST OF ALL YOU DON'T BELONG HERE! YOU ARE JUST HERE FOR A FUCKING MISSION! NOW THAT YOU FINISHED IT, GET AWAY FROM HERE. LUMAYAS KA NA AT AYAW KO NG MAKITA ANG PAGMUMUKHA MO RITO!"

He was mad but when he saw her eyes changed and the way she touched her chest because of sudden weakness, his face soften. He didn't realized that he has gone too far.

He heard her sob to her dear friend. It torned him inside until she rode on her broom and went away.

One night while he was wasted, he was punched by his own brother.

"Gago ka! Kuya kita pero ang laki mong gago!!" He accepted all his punch because he knew he deserved it. "Tignan mo! Umalis na si Millie ng dahil saiyo! Ganyan ka ba talaga kawalang puso?! All she did is for our world tapos ang isusukli mo sa kanya ay mga luha?! Maniniwala ka pa dyan sa ex mong kahit kailan ay ginamit ka lang! May kapangyarihan ka! Gamitin mo! Matalino ka diba?! Gamitin mo ang utak mo! Ikaw ang itinalagang magiging hari pero napakalaking bobo mo!"

Damn. Galit na galit si Azuro sa sarili ng makita ang paglisan ni Millie. He doesn't know what to do but all he knows that he likes the presence of that witch. He wants to be with her. But.. he hurt her.

Her words strike him like a dagger in his chest. He can't breathe normally. All he is feeling is pain and he can't even know why.

He wants her to come back. He wants her.

He will do everything to get her back. He stood up and wipe his face. He will go to the leaders of the dwarves. He knows they can help him.

**************