chapter 2 - The Price

Start from the beginning

"If you're dumb enough to cross the line, be my guest," Emma told them.

"Who's gonna save us if we stay, you?" Grumpy asked. "You may be the Savior and Protector, but you never would have even been brought back to town if it wasn't for Freya and Jefferson getting Lisa to remember, and if it wasn't for Tori, Saphira, Mathias, Freya, Regina, Alcina and Lisa teaching you two, Rose and Grace how to control your powers." He looked at Dopey. "Go on, do it." Dopey stepped over the town line, turning around to give them all two thumbs up. "Now, if you'll excuse us."

They heard a rumbling, a cracking, a creaking, just before Dopey turned into a tree.

Horrified, Snow gasped. "Oh, no."

David was in shock. "Oh. Well, that's new."

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ

Flashback 1 - Six Weeks Ago

Camelot

Day - Castle

Everyone walked into Camelot's castle.

Henry was completely stunned. "Wow."

Lisa smiled, taking Henry by the hand. "Wow is right."

Henry and Lisa looked at each other, smiling.

Faye looked around. "I am so not dressed for this, Blake."

Blake rolled his eyes. "Be more vain, Faye."

"Look who's talking," Faye replied.

A squire introduced. "His royal highness, King Arthur."

Arthur walked closer. "And now allow me to introduce the loveliest creature in all of Camelot, my queen, Guinevere."

Guinevere walked down the steps toward them. Everyone bowed, except for Faye, who was looking around in awe. Blake put his arm behind Faye to have her bow as well.

Snow looked at Guinevere. "Your majesty."

Guinevere smiled. "The pleasure is ours. We have been awaiting your arrival from the moment we heard Merlin and Cyrus's prophecy."

"Well, we hope you haven't been waiting too long," Saphira told them.

"Only a decade or so," Arthur answered.

Mathias smirked in amusement, clearly not sorry at all. "Ah. Sorry."

"I'll wager it's been worth the wait," Arthur told them. "And as a bonus, it's given us more than enough time to prepare a ball in your honor tonight."

Grumpy looked at the dwarfs. "Oh, see, told you we should come. Look what we've been missing out on."

"I like any party I don't have to cater," Granny told them.

Grumpy smiled. "So do we."

Zelena gestured to the anti-magic cuff on her wrist in annoyance. "Is this really necessary?"

"You're lucky you're not locked in Granny's freezer," Regina replied.

Zelena looked at Alcina. "Take it off, or I tell Arthur your other half-sister Freya is the Dark One--"

Alcina raised her hand to magically take Zelena's voice. "What's that, sis? I can't hear you." Robin smirked in amusement, looking away. Alcina gave Zelena a look. "You already killed my half-brother. Don't you dare threaten my other half-sister."