Sometimes I Wish I Can Be Free

AYAME'S POV

Hi there, my name is Ayame Takashi, my life used to be normal and perfect. I lived in a big mansion with loving and caring parents but, all of that came crashing down when Mom and Dad split up. By the time I turned 13, I had found out dad had cheated on mom and she left him but, she didn't take me with her since she wanted me to finish school. I hated dad after what he did to my Mother so that was when I began to change, I became a bit of a goth/emo, I pulled pranks, got into fights and that caused me to let my grades down, really badly.

But, I didn't care since I didn't want to be near the one person who has made mines and my Mother's life hell. I still keep in contact with her but, there are still moments that I wished that she could have taken me with her, however, that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. I always thought my lifestyle was perfect in every way until I was sent to live at a certain mansion to attend night school.

Right now, I was outside of the headmistress' office (since I was currently attending an all girls' school) and I placed a large bucket of slime above the door and I got my spray can ready.

"And now, for the final touch."

I said as I sprayed painted on the door and on the windows of the headmistress' office and I had written 'Loser and a skank.' I giggled a little and I knocked on the door of her office and I hid around the corner with my camera ready. When Ms Kelly came out of her office, the bucket fell and the slim went all over her from head to foot.

"Ahh!! what in the-?!"

"Smile!"

I shouted happily and I took a picture of her. Ms Kelly looked at me shocked and she shouted.

"Ayame Takashi!! GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!!"

"Catch me if you can Slime lady!!"

I laughed as I took off running. One of the assistant teachers tried to catch me but, I managed to dodge them and I leapt out of the window and I shoulder rolled onto the ground. I looked up and I saw the assistant teacher and Ms Kelly with shocked and angry looks on their faces and I shouted.

"Tough luck! better luck next time! see ya!!"

"AYAME!! YOU ARE SO EXPELLED!!!"

I giggled after she shouted this. I walked home from school and then my best friend Lisa ran over to me and she said to me.

"Hey, I saw your picture on Facebook, it was so funny! I can't believe you pranked the witch of the perfect all girl's school."

"Well, how else am I gonna get out of there besides, I hate being in a school that's only filled with girls, don't get me wrong, I don't mind the education but, it's not normal."

"Tell me about it, it's a lot better to have boys in school, at least it's a normal environment, but, won't you get into trouble again?"

"I don't care, besides, it's not like I asked to be there with the old man in the first place."

Lisa looked at me worryingly and she then pats my shoulder and she said to me.

"Don't worry Ayame, I'm sure things will get better for you."

"I just hope you're right."

I mumbled as we continued to walk next to each other. We got to our usual meeting place with the rest of my buddies from previous schools that I got kicked out of, which was at a cafe where we could play games. I got my Yu-Gi-Oh cards and then Sam sat down in front of me.

"I heard you got into trouble again."

"Yep, and it looks like I'll be officially expelled tomorrow, lucky me."