What is it?

~*(Y/N)'s POV)*~

Levi thought I was utterly useless and I haven't even started training yet..That's already putting me far in the dirt. At least Mike was with me, he was kind, and probably appreciated my company and attention more than Levi ever would and Mike was the first to really find me here..

My face flushed a light red as tears teased to come out of my eyes.

But what about Erwin? Erwin was a wonderful and caring commander, he offered clothes, time and his own bed, for my sake! He's so selfless that it inflicted himself, he couldn't sleep at his desk, so Erwin managed to fall asleep while probably doing something extremely important!

Erwin and Mike seemed to make my stomach curl and cowar with nervousness.

"Cadet, (Y/N)..About what Levi said, I don't think you are useless, hell, we haven't even trained you yet. And you're in my group so..I'm pretty sure you'll do just fine with everyone. Zoë also seems to really like you, you're new and you're just so..kind. It's almost distracting m-..Members."

Mike said in a slight monotone voice, though, at the end of his words his voice got softer. Making the tears float down your cheeks. It was almost funny.

"Thank you Mike, but, I don't think I want to be a Cadet here, apart of the Scouting Legion..I'm no good, I'm terrified, and I'm practically..good as dead.."

Mike silently stared at you, stopping.

"Cadet (Y/N), I have something to tell you.."