Not always The "Good" Guy

You don't remember why you knew Levi's last name but you passed it off as something else. "Well, Nice to meet ya Levi!" You said joyfully. Levi is shocked that you don't remember but also happy. He slightly smiles. "Tch." He says quietly. Erwin smiles and hands Mike and Levi a book. "Uhm... Commander? I uhm.. Don't know where the sleeping dorm is so where do I go?" You ask. Levi looks at Erwin and Erwin looks at Mike and Mike looks at Levi.

"Sleep in Erwin's room" Levi says. Mike nods with Levi. Levi stares at Erwin. "Uhm... Sure..Yep.. " Erwin mutters. "Okay. You sure?" You reassure. Levi gives you a mean stare but you are not fazed since you are new. "Ugh.. Yes we are sure." Levi says. You run and jump onto the bed with uniform on. About a few minutes later you are knocked out cold.

~°Erwin's POV°~

"Where will I sleep?" I ask quietly. Levi turns to me with a smirk. "Sleep with her..." He says trying to sound innocent. Mike chuckles and says the same thing. I am stunned and feel color drain from my face. "A-Are you serious? M-Me a Commander sleep with a New Scout???" I stuttered. Levi smiled. "If you don't do it I definitely will." I look at Levi and shake my head. "Alright you made your choice. I'm going in." Levi says walking into my room. With a bit of regret I go and sit on my desk.

Mike scoffed. "Why would you pass her up?" He said while looking at me. "I-I...Someone's gonna keep her, and if it's not you it will be ME. " Mike said almost scaring me. I was shocked.

~°Mike's POV°~

Erwin looked scared and worried. I walk out of his office and into mine. I sit at my desk and open a cabinet and pull out a small hidden flask. I drank a small amount, bitter but made me feel a bit better. I put one of my hands in my hair and combed. 'Erwin, you don't know how bad this will get. So enter or leave.' Enter or Leave...