I'm only trying to save you...

~°Levi's POV°~

I woke up. The white, sunlight beamed into my eyes. "Ah, god..." I whispered to myself. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I streched and looked around. This isn't my room...? I then saw Y/N. She was beautiful. Even with her now messy hair, she looked at peace. She had her uniform jacket off. I looked at her arms. My eyebrows furrowed. I crawl to her carefully and stare at her wrist.

Has she been cutting herself? I pick up her hand gentley, knowing that Erwin was sleeping about 10 feet away. I examine her arms and the amount of cuts on it. I look at her other arm and see just the same amount. I couldn't let her do this. I looked at her arm and could now notice which cuts were fresher. She's been cutting while in the shower...

~°Your POV°~

You wake up to see Levi holding your wrist and staring at it. In your half asleep state you look at him and ask, "W-What are you doing...?" You ask grogily. His face is expressionless. "I would ask the same about you..." Levi replies. "Why are you cutting yourself?" Levi asks. "...I.." You had no words. You try to yank your hand out of his grip but he pulls harder, keeping it still. He had his hand squeezing one of your new cuts. You whimper and groan. "L-Let me go.." You whimper.

He looks angrier. "Tell me why I should? So you can go die?!?" Levi yells at you. He squeezed harder. You whispered louder. "Ah- S-Stop..." You say with tears in your eyes. "Oh I'm sorry, does this hurt?" Levi asks. You nod with tears rolling down your cheeks. "Well,  you should have though about that before you CUT!!!" Levi says raising his other hand in the air. "Please don't hit me...!!!" You cry out. Levi pauses.

He let's your hand go, and puts his other hand down. "I-I'm Only trying to save you." He stuttered. You cry. "I'm sorry, but...I l-like you and can't handle you hurting yourself. Besides if you want to die... Go get eaten. Don't  kill yourself..." Levi said. You get up and walk to the showers. Levi stands up and walks in after you. "You little... Stop..It.." Levi told you. You keep walking while crying. He runs up and pushes you against the wall. The loud thud woke, Erwin. 

"Finally, I stopped you." Levi said. "I'm trying to help you but looks like you don't want it." Levi into your eyes. "I just don't want to lose you." He says quietly.