Healed and Lusted (Part 2)

(Rebecca pls stop reading lmao)

Once you said that your head started to ache, not a normal headache...It was a migraine. You put yours hands on your head and whimpered, closing your eyes. Erwin puts his hand on your shoulder, he spoke with a slight worried tone in his voice. "(F/N)? Does your head hurt?" Erwin looked like a Labrador, worried and anxious for your answer. Your migraine got worse, you nodded you head slightly and groaned as few tears ran down your cheeks. Erwin grabbed his shirt and put your arms through the sleeves, then buttoned it up. He then picked you up and layed you in bed. "I told you to stay here, but nope." He teased with a slight chuckle. A soft smile crept onto your face when he stood up and kissed your forehead.

Erwin turned around and walked into the office shirtless and pantless. He grabbed his pants and harness and put them on stripping the belts tightly. He then grabbed a extra shirt and put it on. He put on his bolo tie then jacket. 'Sigh...I knew it was..too good to be true' Erwin thought. He walked out of his office with a seemingly normal expression, Hanji and Levi noticed Erwin and quickly stopped him. "DIDYA DO IT!?!?!" Hanji yelled impatiently. Erwin rubbed the back of his neck. "Not really..." Erwin murmured with a slight blush. "She got a headache so I laid her down." He says nervously. Levi's face was shocked and happy, he started laughing at Erwin. He started laughing so hard he fell on the floor. "Uhm... Levi? Are you ok? This is scaring me..." Hanji said under her breath. Erwin now looked sad. Levi immediately stood up and stopped laughing as he looked behind Erwin. "Levi what is i-" Hanji asked before looking where he was. "AHH!!! MIIIIIIKE!!!" Hanji squealed and ran behind Erwin and hugged the big guy. Levi walked towards Mike and gave him a quick hug then stood normally. Erwin turned around to see Mike's forest green eyes staring down into his deep blue ones.

Erwin knew something was up with Mike. He senced it. Mike took a whiff of Erwin then finally spoke, "Erwin..Been having fun with (F/N) haven't ya...?" Mike said with a smirk. Erwin's face grew pale. "H-H-How..?" He asked barley speaking. "Just guessing... I need to speak to her.. involving Nile." He spoke in a serious tone. He walked towards Erwin's office whiffing the air.

He walked into the office and saw nothing but documents on the floor and cluttered objects on the desk. Then, Mike walked into the bedroom to see a half naked (F/N) which was sleeping. His eyes widened as he felt himself. He saw her uniform under Erwin's desk, grabbed it and woke her up. "Hah...?" (F/N) said with a tired voice, she rubbed her eyes to see Mike towering over her. "H-HAH?!? M-MIKE?!?!?" She yelled out. "Yeah, whatever. Here, you're lucky I found it or I would've took you to the meeting naked like you are now." He grunted and pointed at her body. (F/N) grabbed the uniform from his hands and he left the room, shutting the door behind himself.

(F/N) quickly put on her uniform and brushed her hair. 'How did I not know, that I had a meeting? Was it decided yesterday? Why am I in Erwin's room..?' So many questions raced through her mind. She leaned against the wall, resting her head back...She could slightly hear people talking. "Look, I am going to be the one Erwin. Make your move or you lose.." It sounded like... Mike?

She heard chuckling and someone else in the office. She quietly opened the door to see Mike and Erwin. "Y-You can't date her.. You are a superior to her.." Erwin muttered with fear tugging at his voice. Mike walked up to Erwin and his pupils shrank. "Mike...She is in that room don't you dare." Erwin stepped back. Mike chuckled, "She won't hear you-" Mike said before, looking straight at you. Your foot made the floor creak. "(F/N)!!! Uh..Hey! C'mon you are in my Squad.." Mike said nervously.

"Wait...What was going on before..?" (F/N) asked. Mike walked up to (F/N), "I was just telling Erwin how you'd be in MY squad..hah hah.." Mike still sounded nervous. Erwin however was just staring at (F/N) hoping, that she'd know it was a lie. "O-Oh...Ok...Let's go then.." (F/N) stuttered. Erwin then walked infront of (F/N). "OR, you could join Hanji's Squad? You could pick one." Erwin whispered in her ear. Mike stared at Erwin and immideatly knew what he had said to her.

Mike put a hand on Erwin's shoulder. "I thought we had a deal..." Mike said with a intimidating tone. "Besides it's not her choice..She's in my squad. Now, (F/N) let's go." Mike faced Erwin with a unfamiliar expression. Mike held (F/N)'s shoulder and led her to his office. He sat down in his chair, pointing at the chair in front of him. (F/N) sat in front of Mike. "So, mind explaining to me why you were half-naked in Erw-The Commander's bed?" Mike asked while making eye contact.

"I-I dont remember much...But I was highly intoxiced yesterday, the most I remember is getting a big migraine...I was in The Commander's office and I woke up half-naked...?" (F/N) responded with slight hesitation. Mike's eyes widened. "Do you remember why you were intoxicated?" Mike asked, getting angrier at Erwin. "Y-Yeah..I got stitches on m arm so Hanji gave me anesthesia.." (F/N) murmured, showing Mike the stitches on both her arms. "Hm..." Mike said under his breath. Mike stood up, "Follow me, I am going to take you to the female quarters." Mike said while walking slightly quickly. (F/N) quickly caught up with Mike and bumped into him when she didn't notice him stop. "Ow, uh..Sorry Section Commander..." (F/N) whispered quietly.

He opened a door, and pushed (F/N) in and closed in behind her. (F/N) looked around to see girls looking at her. She walked in, and sat on a empty bunk. Some of the girls were still looking at her. Suddenly she heard someone talk to her. "Hey, I'm Sasha Braus!!!" The girl shouted to (F/N). (F/N) was startled but calmed down, "I-I'm (F/N) (L/N)...." (F/N) said quietly. "Nice to meet ya (F/N)!!! Tomorrow come sit with me and I'll introduce you to my friends!!!" She smiled then walked to her bunk. (F/N) layed on her bunk, starring at the one above. 'Could I see the sky?'

"Tomorrow...I will join a Squad...Tomorrow..."