(The Kindest Mafia Man Pt.2)

(I promised a part 2 uwu, I am absolutely bored as fuck and BOY AM I HAPPY TO WRITE THIS let's get riiight into the fanfiction ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^) Fuck my hands hurt lmao)

Mike finishes brushing your hair. You look at him with your half, drunken, mind. "Mnn..." You groan on his lap. He puts his hand on your hip. "What's wrong, puppy?" Mike says with a sarcastic sad face. "I want to fuck Mike... But I'm not sure if he wants to..." You were in the state of mind where you could hear what you said but, not be able to take it back. Mike looked at you with a hungry wolf's stare. "Sweety, you said that outloud." Mike says sudductivley while caressing your thigh.

Your E/C eyes widen. "Oh fuck...Am I in trouble? I-I'm in heat because of my ex...." You blush with a nervous expression. "Ey, Mike. I need yah to-" A short man walks in, sees the situation then walks out closing the door. Your eyes dart towards the door, but then look back to see Mike centimeters away from your face. "If you'd like we could fuck. Except if we do..." He smirked. There was a catch. "You have to stay with me if we do..." His smirk became a greedy smile. You knowing you just got out of a relationship, thought about it. "Like...date you, stay? Or like a slave-ish thing?" You asked curiously. "Date.." Mike said with a smile. You sighed bringing a small frown to his face.

Your body is taken over by lust, you cannot stop yourself for begging. Warmth came to your privates making you drool. "Mike...Take me...I'm so fucking ready.." You begged him, still on his lap. He smiled as he thought of all the lewd thing he would do to you. He quickly picked you up, holding your thighs and sat you on the edge of the bed. He looked at you still in his boxers, a small bulge creeped into your sight. He kissed your neck, nibbling along. You moaned in response to his warm breath touching your soft spot.

He leaves hickeys and bite marks on your neck and moves to your collar bone. He sucks your skin violently, you wince and gasp knowing this is just the beginning. Mike suddenly stops and looks at you fully. Your F/C lingerie. He goes for your breasts. He massages them with his big hands. It sent shivers down your spine and crimson to your face. He takes off one of his hands and reaches under your back. He unclips your bra, then uses one hand to caress one boob and sucks on the other. Your voice quivers, you were a virgin and you were giving yourself to a stranger. You didn't care now, Mike was loving you and you were loving him. That's all that matters.

"You're so fuckin' pretty F/N...I am gonna fuck the hell out of ya.." Mike whispered with desire. You look at Mike blushing, "Mike...I am a v-virgin.." You say uneasily. He grabs you by the hips and pulls you closer. "Better for me to claim you~" He spoke with a craving. You were a bit scared that it would hurt. He took your panties off slowly, admiring you. He sat down and pulled your legs towards his face. "I-Is this going to hurt...?" You ask with a bashful face. Mike smiled. "You tell me." Mike smirks. He grabbed your legs and put his tounge onto your cunt. You instantly moan, the warmth and shock made you horny and want Mike more. "M-Mike~ Ahhmmm!!" You said between moans.

He licked your clit and flicked his tounge around it and nibbled a bit. He was rough and gentle at the same time. You loved it. You arched your back and kept moaning. He licked up you juices. He licked every inch of your pussy. You grabbed the bed sheets and held them tighter. "Aahh-nn!!! M-M-Mike!!!" You gasp out.  "Mmmnnm...Not yet..." He licks your clit one last time as he stands up. He looks at you and licks his lips.

You look into his eyes and then look down...Holy...Is that fake? You drool at the thought of him in you. "Mike... Fuck me... Please." You pleaded. You stare at his cock with a lust filled desire. "Seven Inches." He says with a bit worried expression on his face. "Please Mike.." You couldn't help it anymore. You needed Mike. Mike takes off his boxers. He picks you up and turns you around, then places you on your knees. You put your face into a pillow and arch your back. He is standing and aligns himself carefully.

"Sorry, if this hurts but it will fade and you will feel pleasured." He says cautiously. He sticks the tip in and your face comes out of the pillow as you grunt. He gives you a minute. He pushes in deeper. "AHH!!!! Ngh-" You whimper. Mike notices and let's you adjust, holding your hips. You look at him and whimper, "you c-can keep going..." You quietly said.

Mike thruster the rest of his member into your shaft. You had tears streaming down your cheeks, you moan with your voice quivering. Mike looks at you and holds still for a moment. You nod slowly. "I-I'm fine.." You moan. Mike takes his meat out and thrusts back into you. You whimpered and moaned as he thrusted into you. Repeatedly, he slammed himself into you. His breath became heavy. You bit your lip, watching him move into you was amazing. But feeling it was even better...His hot dick inside of your cunt.

Mike picked up the pase. You could feel his dick touching your G-spot making you want to cum. Suddenly without warning he thrusted harder, practically making you cum forcefully. "NNnnAAHHH!!! MIKE!!!" You moaned out. Sooner after, Mike started to slow down and you felt dripping cream shoot inside of you. Mike couldn't hold back, he moaned loudly and thrusted a few more times before taking his dick out.

You layed on the bed naked, Mike got onto the bed and layed next to you. He grabbed a grey, fluffy blanket and placed it over you both. You start to close your eyes. You crawl closer to Mike. Eventually resting your head onto his warm biceps and abs. "Sleep well my love, My F/N." Mike whispered. That is what you heard before you drifted into your dreams.