I knew her...

Levi put his hand on the door knob. He looked at Mike. Mike sniffed the air. Erwin was nearby, but Mike decided not to tell Levi. Levi stared at the door knob. Erwin walks in and looks at Levi with his arms crossed. Mike was now chuckling. Erwin quietly walked behind Levi

"If you open it I will break your hand." Erwin whispered into Levi's ear. Levi shivered and took his hand off the door knob and walked next to Mike. Erwin looked at them both with a glare. You opened the door to see Erwin glaring at Levi and Mike.

"Commander?" You ask quietly. He turns to see you, and is stunned. You wore one of his shirts that almost reached your knees. "You can't find a dry uniform can you." You ask Erwin. He just looks at you with red blush covering his face. "W-W-We are working o-on it...Are you wearing a-anything...underneath...?" Erwin said quietly. You nod. "Just some underwear.." You say casually. Erwin's face is covered in red and the other two look at you.

You walk out of the room and into the office. Erwin turns around to face you. Levi stands up and hands Erwin a handkerchief. "Why do I need this?" Erwin asked. Levi got up on his tip toes to whisper into Erwin's ear. "She said she had underwear on, but if you get closer...you can see she doesn't have a bra..." Levi said with a blank expression. Erwin's face turned into a deeper red. He sat at his desk. Levi ran out of the office.

Erwin sat down quickly and faced you. You faced him as well. He was obviously nervous but you were not. "Can I ask you something?" You ask Erwin. "Hm? Yes, you may." Erwin replies. "Why do you look so nervous?  Is it because I'm wearing your shirt?" You ask in a calm tone. Erwin looks at you and his eyebrow lifts. "Well...I am an honest man...I think you are beautiful..." Erwin says softly. He blushes and turns away. Mike stands up and picks you up bridal style. You blush, then Erwin faces Mike.

Mike is cradling you and Erwin looks pissed. "You have shiny (E/C) eyes (Y/N)..." Mike says while looking into your eyes. Levi comes running in and kicks Mike's knee so he falls, as you fall out of Mike's hands Levi catches you. He hands you a Uniform and points at Erwin's room. You enter and shut the door.

~°Levi's POV°~

"What the fuck is wrong with you pedos?!?" I yell at Erwin and Mike. "Levi, I just couldn't help it." Erwin spattered with a disappointed look on his face. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Just leave her alone, she's been through alot." I say quietly. Both Mike and Erwin look at me confused. "Been through alot? Did you know (f/n)?" Mike asks me. I feel my face go into shock. "Shit. Yeah, I knew her...She was my crush when we were kids and Kenny killed her mother..." I quietly said.

~°Erwin's POV°~

I feel bad. This poor girl, never got to see her mother again. "Just dont ask or tell her anything about it...Please..." Levi muttered. Mike stands up. "Does she remember you? If you say your last name infront of her do you think she'll forgive you?" Mike said cold-heartedly. Levi looked at Mike with a guilty look. Levi spoke. "I haven't introduced myself...and I will with my last name..." Levi said. I face the door.

°~Authors POV°~

You come out of the room feeling better since you had dry clothes on. Everyone is facing you. "Thanks uhm..." You say stopping on your words. "Levi. Levi Ackerman." He says. You think for a moment. You knew that last name but didnt know how...