(Reader x Mike x Erwin x Levi)

{Here's a lemon for ya, ya dirty fuck.}

Mike sees you enter the shower. He made his move. "Don't you dare Zacharaias..." Erwin warns. Mike closes the door and locks it. Erwin and Levi pound on the door.

Mike quickly takes off his shirt. He slides the curtains that you were behind. "M-Mike!!!" You yelp. You cover your body with your hands.

Erwin hears you yelp. He starts kicking the door.

"I love you F/N...I love you so much...Please let me do this. I want to see you before Erwin gets in." He quickly explains. You blush. Mike pulls the shower curtains around you and him. You stare at Mike's chest. He starts taking off his pants quickly. He stops at his boxers.

Erwin runs back and looks at the door. Levi backs up with him. They both bolt towards the door hitting it with such force it flies across the room.

Erwin pulls back the shower curtains to see Mike cornering you. "F/N!!! He hasn't touched you has he?" Erwin yells. Levi grabs Mike and pulls him back. You blush covering yourself. You couldn't speak.

Erwin walked towards you. The water hit his clothes, he moved your hand and looked at you head to toe. Levi stared at Erwin. "JUST DO IT IF YOU ARE!!!" Levi screamed. Erwin looked into your E/C eyes. You look into his icy eyes. Erwin kisses you with pressure. Burning his soft lips onto yours. Levi takes off his shirt and pants and stands in boxers with Mike.

With caution you break the kiss and sit down infront of Erwin. Erwin pulls down his pants and boxers and shows his member. You face up and look at it. It was big...You grab it with one hand, making Erwin quiver. You move your hand forward and backwards. Reapeatedly. You hear Erwin let out moans. Pre-cum seeps out.

You opened your mouth slightly and put Erwin's dick in your mouth. "Mnnah- F/N your mouth is so warm..." Erwin moaned. Levi gets hard and groans. Mike keeps calm even though he has a boner. Erwin slowly thrusts into your mouth. Your face turns red. Erwin thrusts a bit quicker. He grabs the back of your head pushes you forward. His balls touched your chin. Erwin moaned loudly. You feel cum shoot down your throat. Erwin took his dick out of your mouth.

Erwin picked you up. He stepped back as Levi took off his boxers and slid his dick up your ass. You felt a tearing feeling and yelped. Levi was slightly taller than you so he grabbed your hips and pushed them back into his dick. He moaned. You teared up. Mike walked up to you and took off his boxers. He shoves his dick which was the biggest out of them all into your vagina. "G-HAHHHNNM!!!" You yelp and moan. Levi and Mike thrust quicker into you. You start crying in pleasure and pain.

"P-Plea-se...Fa-aster..." You moaned out. Mike chuckles and thruats quicker and Levi does as well. Erwin starts jacking off to your moans. You gasp for air. "Yell out for more...Do it..." Levi whispers in your ear with a smirk. "MO-MORE!!! P-PLLEASE MORE!!!!" You moan and gasp. "You got it baby..." Mike responds. Levi moans and goes faster as Erwin starts to cum. The showerhead soaked all 4 of you. Mike starts moaning louder then shoves his dick in deeper then releases. Levi keeps pounding you. He does the same as Mike. Pushes himself deep inside you and cums.

You moan and blush. Levi and Mike take there dicks out of you, and watch as cum drips from both of your holes. Erwin chuckles. Mike sighs and Levi is panting. You sit down under the shower head. Erwin, Levi and Mike open the curtains then close them. They each go into seperate showers and turn them on. You realize what just happened, you lost your virginity to 3 men. You loved every single part of it...

(Now, back to the actual story!!! (☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)☞)