Goddamn it...I love you. (HELLA LEMON Part 2)

(LONG ASS CHAPTER. REBECCA IF U R READING THIS GET OUT BEFORE U GET SCARRED. Here yah go my lil Bois, a new chapter of this Lemon Trash. Enjoy!)

{Mafia!Erwin x Reader}

°~Erwin's POV~°
I woke up, slightly irritated. My little (F/N)...Is she fritegned by me? Well, she sounded scared when I told her I was in the Mafia. I get up from my bed and stretch my arms and back. I walk to the mirror on top of my clothing drawer. I looked at my messy hair and considered to leave it like that since it looked slightly intimidating. I took a brief minute to fix up my eyebrows and my hair, slightly. I walk up to my open closet and pull out a navy blue suit with a black tie. Hmm. I put on the suit and my shoes. I considered the potential chance that (F/N) would love to stay here with me. I need to claim her as mine, I've only known her for a extremely short time but..I have these feelings...that I in the Mafia shouldn't have but, I'm in love with (Fullname). Shit, I've wasted enough time in my room. I walk over to the door and twist the door knob. I pull the door open, then walk out going directly to (F/N)'s room. I unlocked the door seeing (F/N) right in front of me.

"How did you rest (F/N)?" I ask with a curious tone. She looks at me nervously and blushes. "I slept..W-Well..." She hides her face. I being the one in charge, bend down to her level and look into her eyes. "Why are you nervous, darling?" She steps back being shocked at how close I got. Her face is flushed with blush. I stand straight up and walk into the room and close the door behind me. She steps backwards, eventually standing against the wall. I walk towards her carefully yet swiftly. She looks so...defenseless, she's practically begging for mercy...I chuckle.

"W-Why are you laughing...?" (F/N) asks me with her voice quivering. I look her dead in the eye. "I love how helpless you look, it makes me want to take you..." I couldn't help being hungry for her, my statement made her blush immedeatly. (F/N) tried not to back down so she walked towards me, not knowing she had made a crucial mistake. I grabbed (F/N)'s arms and pulled her into a passionate kiss, feeling her warm, soft, tender lips on mine made me insane...I had her here and no one else was stopping us.

She pulled away from the kiss, then I let her go from my grasp. Her face looked like a strawberry, like a strawberry I wanted to eat her~. I bit my lip. She now knew that I'd make a move if she messed up. She ran to the bed, and sat up with her knees infront of her face. I stood there and looked at her. She was either scared or playing along. I had a feeling it was playing along so I toom off my suit's jacket. I placed my jacket over (F/N)'s back. She's so cute..

~°(F/N')s POV°~
I felt Erwin's jacket on my back. I look up to see him, I felt like he would strike on me like a wolf. I learned my legs down on the bed, "J-Just let me change into some clothes a-and I'll go..." I told Erwin with a quivering voice. Erwin looked slightly sad. "I don't want you to go, I'll bring you clothes but...then I'll show you that staying with me won't be so bad." He whispered to me. Hearing him...Say that in my ear sent shivers down my spine. He grabbed my hand and kissed it, walking out of the room. Does he...Really want me to stay? No way, He couldn't have me here... I'd be a risk to him.

I get up from the bed and decide to open the door that was probably a closet. I put my hand on the doorknob, then slowly twist. The anticipation was killing me, so I yank the door open. I cover my mouth with my hand, gasping at what I was looking at. This was no "closet"...No, it was filled with expensive looking dresses and jewelry. I was about to walk in but then, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jolted but didn't look back, 'What if it was a security guard???' I turned around to see Erwin with an eyebrow raised, I let out a sigh. "Oh? I don't scare you anymore? What a pity.. Anyway here are the clothes and a brush." He says with a slight chuckle, handing me the clothes before leaving the room.

I walk to the bed and take off my dirty clothes, putting on my new clothes. I quickly grab my dirty clothes and put them on the bed, then I grab the brush and well, Brush my hair. Even though I had just woken up a few hours ago, I felt tired...So naturally I layed on the bed. Not even one minute later, Erwin walks in. "Tired already? We haven't even started yet." He says with a disappointed tone. "S-Start what?" I murmured, sitting up on the bed. Erwin smiled and walked towards the bed at a quick pace. He jumped onto the bed, me being under him. I blushed furiously.