Goddamn it...I love you. (Part 1)

(WARNING: Woah there doggy!!!, this is a lemon! So please if you are underage DO NOT READ!!! Also this is not part of the original storI made this chapter cause I haven't been focusing on Erwin a lot.Ok, Enjoy!!! PART 1)

           {Mafia!Erwin x Reader}

{F/N's POV}
I couldn't help myself. I grabbed two apples from the street vendor and bolted down the street. "GET BACK HERE, STUPID KID!!!" The vendor yelled with me, laughing down the pavement. Kid? I thought to myself. I am 19, I am no "kid". I kept flawlessly running, then went faster once I heard sirens. Shit, Already? I jumped over obstacles with ease as I saw someone I recognized. "CATCH MY STYLE, SHERIFF NILE!!!" I yell sticking the bird at Sheriff Nile. He groans and proceeds to try and run after me. I turn the corner and look behind me, still running. I see that Nile was gone. I start jogging still, looking behind me. "AGH!!" I yell out once I hit something. I fell to the floor, hitting my spine against the hard, cold pavement. I groan and look up. "Hey, you should watch where you are going. Besides why are you running?" The man I ran into says. I scoff. "I just ran away from certain people...For taking something." I mutter looking away from his soul, blue eyes. He comes down onto his knees, wrinkling his very nice looking suit.

"Look, Just come with me and I can fix up those wounds on your arms and, give you something you don't need to take. Deal?" He asks. God damn.. He is persuasive. He keeps saying to come with him. Eventually, I complied. He picked me up, holding my arm. He then dusts off his suit and leads me to an alleyway and speaks. "Just wait, they are coming to pick us up." He says in a slight bored tone. He leans on the brick wall. I look at him twiddling my fingers. Holy.. He has the body of a movie star. I look at his face, sculpted perfectly...His eyes glistened in the sun. I eventually started to directly stare at him. I start to space out while looking straight at him, feeling my thighs warm up. "Hey!" I hear, waking me up from my trance. "Huh?" I ask. "Car is here. Let's go." He says making me walk in front of him. I see a shiny, black mustang pull up in front of us. The man opens the back door for me. "Ladies, first." He says with a kind smile. I smile back and enter the back, the man closes the door once I sat down. He then sits in the front and closes his door.

"Oh yeah, sorry I forgot to tell ya. I'm Erwin Smith, you may know me but please don't fret. We are well protected here." Erwin said with a calming tone. My pupils shrank as I knew exactly who this man was now. "B-But you're in the M-M-Mafia!!!" I whisper-yell. He chuckles and nods. "Exactly, but like I said. We are safe here, Levi take us to my home." He says, facing the driver. As soon as I know it we are moving farther away from my city and farther and farther. 'Where does this Erwin live?' I thought to myself. Oh god.. What if he's going to kill me or...Rape me??? Millions of thoughts race through my mind. I look through the window and see it is now night. 'Even if I decide to leave, I won't know where I am.' I wrap my hands into my (H/C) hair, tears coming out of my (E/C) eyes. I try to hold myself together as I know he could do anything but if he was, he would have done it. I sniffle and breathe more calmly, '(F/N) calm down...He won't be a big sexy brute and hurt you...' I calmed down, so much so I felt my eyelids go heavy. I was cast into a slumber.

GASP!!! "Where am I?" I said to myself. I felt warm, I had a blanket over me. "This isn't home, THIS ISN'T HOME!!!" I hold my arms in fear. Erwin took me here..Where though? I couldn't see around me, it was dark but I was on a bed and covered in a blanket. I was scared. I get up and feel around the wall. I moved farther on one side and found the light switch. Flick. I was in a room? How? Did Erwin put me in here? I think and remember Erwin telling the driver to head to his home. Shit..I look around and see a door, I stumble over and open it. I looked outside of the room I was in and all was dark. I am not dumb, so I went into the room. When I was about to close the door, a hand blocked it from closing and pryed it open. I look up slowly to see Erwin. "W-Why are you awake it's 2am...?" He asks. "Because I don't live here...I need to go.." I said grabbing my stuff.

Erwin stands in the doorway, his buff body blocking my way. "Look, I know you live in the downtown. People steal and kill. Besides-" He spoke but then I cut him off. "No, I don't belong here. My friends will look for me, they will... And you don't even know my name.." I told him. He raises an eyebrow. "What friends? All I saw was you stealing 2 apples for yourself, running from the Sherrif." He said cold-heartedly. "If you want me to know your name, then tell me." He murmured. My eyes watered and I felt anger in myself. ".....My name is (F/N), (Fullname)." I mutter. He smiles then hugs me. "Nice to have you here (F/N). Go back to sleep and we'll talk about you tomorrow." He whispers. He lets go of me then closes my door.

I wait a few moments till the footsteps go away, then tug on the doorknob. Shit.. He's good. I groan and sit on the bed. I cover my face with my hands obviously frustrated. I then slam my body backwards making the bed's covers go over my body. I thought about what the chances of dying are. 'He doesn't want to hurt me?'