(The Kindest Mafia Man)

Mafia!Mike x Reader

You walked through the streets of Boston. Heavy rain and wind hit your jacket seeping through. Your ex-boyfriend's words ran through your mind. 'You can't blame me. She loves me, and I do too.' You scoffed at the though of him. His sickening smile. Your whore of a "best friend" slept with your ex behind your back. You cross the street. You walk a bit more stopping in front of a alleyway.

You lean against the cracked, brick wall. You slump down into a sitting position, and start sobbing. You can't stop running your mind on your ex. 3 years...He threw it away as if it was a peach pit. You wiped your eyes with your wet, jacket's sleeve. Around the corner of your eye, you see a tall man standing there looking at you. The dim street light shined on him, enough so you could make him out. Tall, dirty blonde hair, buff, had cigar, gloves, and overalls. He walks closer to you, and offers a hand. You grab his hand and he pulls you up.

He makes a signal for you to follow him. You being... Smaller and obviously weaker than him, you followed. Smoke puffed out of his nose, and came into your face. You coughed. He stops in front of a pub then looks at you and opens the door, you walk in. He walks in after you with his hand on your shoulder. Even though it was his hand, it was warm and made you feel comfortable.

"Ey, welcome back Mike." A blonde man with blue eyes said. The man with his hand on my shoulder spoke, "Good to be back. Get me two towels, a jacket and hard whiskey." The man said. You were a bit confused but, didn't mind. The blonde man nodded and went into a back room. He walked you into a dark room, he turned on the lights and then saw how luxurious it actually was. You gasped. He chuckled, then spoke in his seductive, deep, voice. "Has a man ever showed you a room this set up before?" He said with a smirk. You looked around then responded to him.

"No...Mostly cause I was dumped for a whore." You say with a pinch of sadness in your voice. He senced that pinch of sadness. "Is that why I found you crying in a ball?" He asked with a calmer tone. You nodded. The blonde man came in the room, he handed you the two towels, then left. "Oh, almost forgot to tell ya. I'm Mike. Mike Zacharius." He says with a smile.  "I'm (Fullname)  but uhm... Guess you can call me F/N..." You said with a blushing face.

"Since you already have the towels, would you like to shower?" He asks. Your face became a crimson red. "W-Wait...With you??? N-Naked???" I stuttered out. He smiled and raised a eyebrow. "Unless you shower with your clothes on, then yes, with me." He clarified. "B-B-But...I hardly know you!!!" You blushed madly. Mike walked to a small cabinet and pulled out two glass cups and filled them with a bit of ice. He then poured the hard liquor into both of them. He hands you a cup. "Drink up it'll calm you down. Look, I'm not pressuring you to shower with me but...It's better for you to shower with someone to know 'em better...If ya know what I mean." He said with a hungry smile. You start chugging your drink down, once you finish you put it on a desk.

"Okay then." You say with a slight smirk. "Where is the shower?" You say trying to hide your excitement. He points at the door literally in front of you. Tch. You open it and walk in. You close the door behind yourself. You slowly take off your jacket and shirt. "Shit...I forgot I was wearing F/C lingerie.." You whisper to yourself. You take off your pants. "I'm not taking this off...I don't know him that well but...Why did I even agree to this?" You whisper to yourself again. You go into the shower and take a moment to turn it on. Once you do, the warm water hits your H/C hair making your body warm. You eventually forgot that someone was supposed to come in the shower with you.

The door opens and Mike looks at your clothes on the floor. "Guess she broke up with 'er boy today..." He whispers to himself. He takes off his shirt and pants, but leaves his boxers on. He pulls the shower curtains open and looks at you. He gets in the shower with you and closes the curtains. His hands touch your shoulders. You turn around quickly to make eye contact with him. Your E/C eyes staring into his leaf colored eyes.

Suddenly, the whiskey hits you hard. You lean forward onto his chest for support, groaning. "That's what you get for rushing the whiskey F/N..." Mike teased. He is holding you to his chest so you don't fall. He moves forward so the water hits him instead of you. He puts a bit of shampoo on your head and rubs it into your scalp, making you groan a bit in pleasure. He smirks. He cups his hands and holds water in his palms. He pours the water onto your hair, rinsing out the shampoo.

~°Timeskip 2 where ur not as drunk~°

You hold Mike's arm and with the other your holding the towel over yourself. Mike sits down on the edge of the bed with his boxers still on. You were slightly hungover, so you sat on Mike's lap. He, not thinking much about it he brushed your H/C hair.

(I swear I am gonna make a part. 2)