Lost and Found

~°(Y/N)'s POV°~
You wander aimlessly around the training grounds knowing you'd be here soon. You just signed up for Survey Corps and hoped you'd like it.

As you walk around you feel the wind pick up speed. Fog starts forming and droplets start raining down. "Great... Just my fucking luck, I'll be entering soaked..." You complained. Suddenly, you hear heavy boots crunching leaves. You look around in the direction of the sound but the fog covers your sight.

A deep, sudductive voice cuts through the fog and into your ears. "Pardon me but, are you {Full Name}?" The man asks. You step closer to the voice of the man and see how tall he really was.

His muddy blonde hair glisened in the rain, his warm green eyes complimented his whole face. His body... His body was a perfect temple. "Uhm... Hello? Are you {Full Name}?" He asks again, waking you from your daydream. You stuttered. "U-Uh... Yes I am {Full name}?" You respond shyly. He smiles and laughs. "I beat Levi to it..." You heard him whisper. He grabs you by the hips making you blush, then he puts you on his shoulder.

You were stunned but happy you were found. You think of a way to break the silence. "S-So... What's you're name blondie?" You ask. He chuckles. "Mike Zacharias" He says. "I look forward to you in my group, I hope we grown to a good relationship aswell." Mike added while looking at you.

Mike sniffs the air and chuckles. "Levi, I found the girl." Mike yells into the fog. A short-ish man comes into view, seeing Mike carrying me seems to have made him mad. "Put her down, you disgusting tree." The man that seems to be Levi Ordered. Mike put me down and I turned to see him.

He was taller than me. He smirked at me. "Finally a recruit I can look down at, literally." Levi teased while looking at me. "So your uh... {First Name}?" Levi asked. I nodded. "Adorable." He whispered while hiding his face.

He grabbed a umbrella out of what seemed nowhere and opened it. "Mike, she's yours now so y'know give her a umbrella or sumthin." Levi said while walking off. Mike quickly takes off his jacket and hovers it over your head. You don't think about it much and you start to follow Levi.