Healed and Lusted (Part 1)

~°(F/N)'s POV°~
I wake up to hear Levi yelling, He is holding his fist above Nile's head. I instantly pull Nile over, making Levi's hand swing into the wall. I look at my arms and groan. "Why'd ya do that (F/N)???" Nile was confused. "Just a reflex..." I say with a slight smile. Levi's hand was stuck into the wall, Hanji saw him budging his arm and bursted out in laughter.

~°Erwin's POV°~
I must do something. Nile and (F/N) are looking into eachother's eyes. Think. Think...I got it! I walk over and pick up (F/N). I scooped her up gently, knowing that she could fall. I didnt look at her, I just walked out of there...With (F/N) in my arms..I felt (F/N) look at me. I glanced down and made eye contact...God. Her (E/C) eyes are beautiful...She blushed when I looked at her, making her (S/C) turn red. I smiled, then looked forward to open my office. I knew she'd be a bit crazy since Hanji gave her more anesthesia then (F/N) needed...But I didn't know Lust was in the mix... I put (F/N) down on my bed, laying her gently. She grabbed my hand. "Don't go...I'm cold.." (F/N) said gripping my hand tighter.

"I'll go get you a blanket." I say with a smile, trying not to let her get ahold of me. She lets go of my arm. I go walk out of my room and into the office. I rummage through a wooden cabinet, and then I found a light orange blanket. I grab it and walk into the room, where (F/N) is trying not to close her heavy eyelids. I gently put the blanket over her.

"Commander, please stay here...I can't be alone..." (F/N) begged, holding my arm with both her hands. She really didn't want me to leave.. I sat down on my knees. I tried to kiss her forehead...She grabs my face and pressed her lips against mine. She let go and stopped kissing me, making me breathless and a blushing mess. "Commander...I-I can't..Please stay with me.." (F/N) had lust lingering in her eyes. I blushed and walked back into my office. I speed walked to Hanji, wraping a bandage on Levi's arm, Not without Nile holding Levi down.

I quickly yelled out to them, "DOES THE ANESTHESIA MAKE YOU HORNY???" I yelled out. Hanji looked at me and Nile smirked. "Well, you took her and left...no-one stopped you because it was gonna happen sooner or later." Hanji finally finishes on Levi's bandages. Nile let's go of Levi, Levi heard me say that and replied. "Well, she's going to remember what you two do...and...she won't be able to stop herself.." Levi said while giving Nile a stare. 'Oh, shiiiit...'

                   ~°(F/N)'s POV°~
'I couldn't bare myself from being this way...I pulled The Commander, Corpral, and The Squad Leader into my stupid actions...God'. I feel heat rise into my body, flushed with lust. 'I kissed him. I might be put out of the team for this...' I hear someone come into the office and shut the door behind themselves. "H-Hello? Commander?" I yell out with the sheets covering my half-naked body. I still hear footsteps nearing closer to the room I'm in, so I stand up and walk out to see no one...? I look around and see absolutely nobody.. I walk to the Commander's desk. I put my hands on the desk and sigh. I felt more vulnerable to myself, I could feel everything times 10...I wanted this feeling to go away but..Hanji gave me too much.

I suddenly stop moving as I heard the floorboards creak behind me. I quickly turned around to see The Commander. He pushed me onto his desk making me yelp. "C-Commander!!!" I said with blush flooding my whole face. I still felt overwhelmed with Lust and Pleasure that I moaned when he whispered in my ear. "I'm only going to help your sensations end quicker...So just let this happen" His husk voice echoed in my mind and sent shivers down my spine. I looked into his icy blue eyes.

              ~°3rd Person POV°~
(F/N) looked into Erwin's deep ocean eyes, and Erwin looked into her (E/C) eyes. Erwin pulled (F/N) closer and she wrapped her arms around his neck. They were so close their noses were touching. Erwin took the lead, and kissed (F/N) passionately with her eventually deepening the kiss, they wrapped into eachother's arms pulling closer. They broke the kiss, gasping for air, Erwin took onto his instinct and took off his shirt. (F/N) saw Erwin do this and looked at his well-built body and chest. Erwin noticed her taking a long look at him and grabbed her hand, guiding it to his glistening abs. She touched his abs and chest, not believing what she was feeling. Then, she saw something else.

Erwin knew he was getting harder and harder...Just looking at her half-naked body made him want to rip off her remaining clothes. He pressed his chest against (F/N) making her blush. He grabbed (F/N)'s bra strap and tried to unclip it, with his unsuccessful uncliping attempt (F/N) decided to help him. As (F/N) tries to help Erwin, he unclips it. He grabs her bra and tosses it on the floor. He cups (F/N)'s boobs into his big hand and moves them in a circular motion, earning moans from (F/N). "C-Commander...Why are you...h-helping me...?" (F/N) asked between moans. Erwin chuckled then responded with his hoarse voice, "Please, call me Erwin~" Erwin smirked.

Suddenly, (F/N) put her hand on Erwin's bulge. Erwin grunted and tried not to buck his hips from the movement (F/N) put on his crotch. Erwin twitched in pleasure, (F/N) didn't want to pressure Erwin too much so she stopped. "Oh? Did you like that Erwin?" (F/N) teased, watching Erwin's bulge beg for more. Seein (F/N) with just her (P/C) panties made Erwin, insane. He just went in after her. His sences blurred out and took lust to lead. He kissed her neck and nibbled, (F/N) moaned in his ear in a short response.

"E-Erwin..hnmm.." (F/N) breathed out. Erwin stopped kissing her as he put his hands on her waist. "I want to keep you..forever (F/N)..but I can't. I will savor every bit of this moment with you.." He spoke in a almost sad tone. "Don't worry. This is only a beginning." She said with a smile.

(Tch, sorry I haven't been posting much...I got back in school and middle school suckssss...BUT. I am planning to do a book on oneshots and continuing this one, what do you guys think?)

(P.S Part Two of this story will be posted soon sorry if it takes long for a update tho XC)