The History of Us

~°3rd Person POV°~
Erwin Smith sat at his desk, it was late at night but nevertheless he was awake. Could his trust in Mike finally break? No. They have a deep connection since they were kids. 'I remember the time where, we sat at the tables and I dropped soup on myself and Mike and Nile laughed...' Erwin smiled at this memory. Mike and Nile helped him clean up the mess after laughing it off. 'But, why now? Why must our trust falter?' Erwin pondered. He decided to lay his head on the desk and sleep on it.

Erwin jolted awake as soon as he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Commander, you've overslept...I came in to wake you up." (F/N) whispered, slightly nudging Erwin awake. Erwin groaned and sat up. "T-Thank you for waking me up..." Erwin muttered, while yawning. (F/N) looked at his face, he had dark circles under his eyes. "Sir, it is still a bit early but...would you like to go drink some tea with me? You look like it would help." (F/N) said with her gleaming smile. Erwin nodded.

"Just give me a few minutes and I will be ready..." Erwin said, fully awake. He stood up and walked into his room. Erwin started to change in his room, "She is asking me out...to drink tea...Hmm. If only I said these words...Bet she would have turned pink." Erwin chuckled to himself, once her finished changing he walked out of his room and with (F/N) to the cafeteria. Erwin sat down. (F/N) stood next to Erwin, "Commander-" (F/N) could barely finish before Erwin interrupted. "Please, Call me Erwin." He said with a slight smile. "U-Uh...Ok..Erwin, What kind of tea would you like?" (F/N) said sweetly. "Black?" Erwin says, (F/N) nods and walks into the kitchen and puts the kettle on the stove.

(F/N) rushed back into the room and sat infront of Erwin laying her head down. Erwin looked at her a bit confused. "Thinking about something? Or is someone bothering you?" Erwin asked curiously. (F/N) looked up at Erwin and their eyes locked. "Yeah... Just thinking too much.." She said facing back down, breaking eye contact. Erwin thought for a moment, thinking of what to say and how it could affect (F/N). Before he could say anything, (F/N) got up at the sound of the kettle. Erwin turned around to see (F/N) rushing out of the cafeteria and into the kitchen. She grabbed 2 cups and put in the black tea bags, then poured in the boiling water.

(F/N) steadily walked back to the table, Erwin waiting patiently. She slowly laid the tea cup infront of Erwin, placing her's down right after. (F/N) sighed, when she sat down Erwin faced her. "Not up to drinking tea?" He asked (F/N) with a worried tone. (F/N)'s (e/c) eyes looked into Erwin's azure worried eyes, she smiled. "I'm just waiting for my tea to cool down, not a big deal." (F/N) cooed. Erwin blushed at her warm smile, he turned away from (F/N) and sipped his still boiling tea. Erwin immediately regretted sipping his tea, he instantly burned his mouth dropping his tea and cup on his legs. Erwin was about to yell in pain but, suddenly (F/N) covered his mouth and shushed him. "Shhh! Everyone else is still asleep, I know it burns let me get some napkins." (F/N) whispered. She ran to get napkins and puts then on Erwin's legs drying up the warm tea. Erwin blushed when her hand made contact with his leg.

(F/N) looked up at Erwin and saw him blushing, she blushed as well. "E-Erwin... don't make this weird, I'm trying to help you..." She whispered with a slight mad tone in her voice. (F/N) stopped drying Erwin's leg and picked up his tea cup. She stood up and placed his cup on the table. (F/N) handed Erwin a handful of napkins, she then turned to him with a slight blush on her face, "C-Can we not talk about this to a-anyone?" (F/N) asked, facing Erwin. Erwin nodded and quietly chuckled to himself, "Don't worry, I'm sure nobody will know about this." Erwin answered. (F/N)'s face had a smirk. "Okay, I'm going to leave because I don't...want to make this awkward..." (F/N) passed Erwin her cup of black tea, then sped walked out of the cafeteria.

Meanwhile...A bit of a racket has been made in the girls dorm.

"She's not here!!!" Sasha yelled at Ymir and Krista.

"We all know that Sasha, so stop screaming and-" Ymir was interrupted by someone coming into the girls' dorm.

"Have any of you seen Commander Erwin?" Eren asked, barging in. All the girls shook their heads. Silence fell onto everyone until.....

"WAIT!!! If (F/N) and The Commander are not here...Do you think they'd be with...eachother?" Petra blurted. Everyone faced Petra, their eyes widening at her statement.

"I will go tell Corpral that, (F/N) is missing aswell." Petra exclaimed running out of the room, pulling Eren with her. Several others followed them. Ideas and rumors started to spread faster than wildfire. Petra, Eren, and almost half of the other recruits ran to Corpral Levi's office. Eren quickly pounded on the door then simply waited, he heard groaning and a huge thump on the far end of the room. A few seconds past...The door opened.

"What do you fucking brats want at this time in the fucking morning?" Levi asked angrily, with a slight bed head. Eren giggled at first, Levi stared right at him and Eren quickly explained, "O-Oh! (F/N) and Commander Erwin are missing and Petra....has an idea that uhm...might be true.." Eren nervously whispered, rubbing the back of his neck.

Levi looked at Petra. "What is your idea Petra?" Levi asked, lifting one of his eyebrows.

"U-Uh...It might sound weird but...What if (F/N) and Commander Erwin are both at the same place..?" Petra murmured with a worried look. "What do you mean by that?" Levi asked, more intrigued. "I mean that what if they both are at...the same place? Together.." Petra said.

Levi turned and stared at the ground for a moment, then spoke, "Okay then, we are going by Petra's Idea and going to search for Cadet (L/N) and Commander Erwin. Eren, go wake up Section Commander Hanji and Mike." Levi ordered everyone around, Eren then quickly ran to Section Commander Mike's office and knocked on his door, Levi turned to the other recruits, "Get ready, we are going to find Cadet (L/N) and Commander Erwin. Also, be ready for all the stable duty you all are going to get." Levi muttered. Everyone groaned but nevertheless they ran to their dorms and got ready.

Later on, Eren pounded on Section Commander Mike's door, Mikasa and Armin with him now. The door opened in a matter of seconds, "Hm?" Mike looked down at Eren.

"S-Sir, (F/N) and Commander Erwin are missing and we need help looking for them...Could you uhm...help?" Eren asked. Mike thought silently for a second, he then turned to Eren, "Okay then, just be sure Cadet (L/N) is not harmed in anyway." Mike told Eren.

~°Mike's POV°~
So that's how Erwin wants to play. Well then, I'll bring it on.

(I PUBLISHED MY TEACHER!JEAN BOOK PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!!!)