The (First) Confession

~°Your POV°~

Levi is holding me against the wall. "L-Let me GO!!!" I scream at him. I didn't care what he said. I just wanted him to let me go.

(If you love me let me gooooo, sorry I had to do it lol)

His grip on my wrists slowly became looser. He let me go. I wiped the tears off my face, and sat down on the floor, covering my face with my knees.

~°Erwin's POV°~

I woke up to a loud bang coming from the shower room. Then I heard F/N screaming at someone to let her go. "Oh shit...Mike...?" I whisper. I walk to the shower room. "What is going o-" I see F/N crying on the floor, and Levi in front of her. Levi turns around and puts his hands out to me. I walk toward him with a death stare. "No, no ,no ,no ,no ,no!!! Erwin it's not what you think, I-I promise!!!" Levi sputters. I stop in place. "Explain." I tell him still with a mad expression.

"When F/N was sleeping...She had no jacket on, I looked at her arms and wrists and saw cuts...deep ones. So I picked up her hand and examined, then she woke up. So I gripped ber hand not knowing I had my grip on a fresh cut. I concluded she cut herself here...In the showers..." Levi whispers to me. His face turns into a guilty expression. My eyes widen.

"Cadet F/N, stand up and show me your arms." I said trying not to be too strict. She sniffles, staying on the ground. I arched my eyebrow. "Get up and show me your arms Cadet." I repeat with a slight louder tone. She still doesn't respond. I get aggitated. Levi tries to step in but I push him back. If I be polite she'll ignore me. "CADET (FULLNAME) STAND UP IMMEDEATLY." I say ruthlessly.

She unwillingly stands up with her head down. She slowly lifts up her hands revealing her cuts and one of which was bleeding. I looked at the one bleeding. "Thats where Levi grabbed my arm..." She said with a whisper. I wipes the blood off her open wound, once I made contact with it she immideatly winced and pulled her arm back.

I heard Levi's voice quivering. He was looking at her arm. I put my palm on her cheek, then I slowly lifted up her head to make her look at me. I wiped her tears. "I'm sorry, but we have to take you to Hanji...To seal up your cuts." I say calmly while looking at her. She slowly nodded. We all walk out of the shower room. Then, I remembered... I had set up a meeting with Nile, Mike, and Hanji (Levi too). "Shit..We need to go back soon." I said.