Tch...Pathetic Old Men.

~*Levi's POV*~

"Cadet Yeager, any stats on the search?" I mutter, looking around. Yeager turns eagerly in my direction, nodding profusely, "Mhm! Armin and Jean found Commander Erwin..." Eren paused for a second, making me slightly nervous. "sleeping..." He finished hinting a slight sound embarrassed, I mean I am also embarrassed to have Erwin at a Higher Rank than me...

"Wait, then why didn't the search end? We got Erwin-" I stopped on my words and realized that (F/N) was still missing. "Shit, where is Mike?" I yelled at The Brat, "I-I don't know Heichou!!! A-Ask Armin, he saw Section Commander Mike last..." He stuttered nervously.   FUCK!!!

I grabbed his hand, he blushed then looked at me dead in the eye. "Thank you, Eren. I mean it." I whispered before, darting around looking for Arlert. Coincidentally, Mike was standing still, looking around. I run up behind him, like a black panther. Then, I pounce onto Mike, startling him. "Hello Levi...What's up?" He asks, exhaling slowly.

I jump off of him, almost hurting my leg. "Why didn't you end the search? We got all we needed, which so happens to be ERWIN." I yell at Mike. He scoffs and turns towards me and looks down, "You and I both know we need to find (F/N), for all we know she could be with the Military Police." He was slightly irritated, I could sense it. "So? We NEEDED Erwin. All I know is that (F/N) is a useless add-on to our team, and to the whole Scouting Legion! She's costing us resources and time, face it." Regret filled my body after a rustle was heard.

 I heard a small whimper behind me, making Mike and I turn towards it. "I'm sorry I can't be useful to you all...I-I was just taking a walk..and I..I'm sorry..." It was (F/N), her face was facing down. A sudden feeling of guilt hit my stomach hard. I turned to Mike, catching a mad glare from him before he walked towards (F/N), putting a hand on her back slowly nudging her to walk with him. I looked at her, locking eyes with her. Tears were on the corner of her eyes, threatening to fall. I wanted to speak but...found myself at a lost of words. Why does this feel familiar...?

Where have I felt this...? I stood still, staring at my palms.

(SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, I'M WORKING ON A BIRTHDAY LEMON FOR ERWIN HAHEHWKJAG3YEN PLEASE CHECK OUT TheGreatMichi's BOOK CALLED: Hetalia! Into Your World, it would mean so much to me and them!!! See you guys on Oct 14!!!)