Epilogue

Heyo Minna! hope you enjoy the final chapter, I'm sorry it's ending so soon! But I will be making another book in a while! I need a time to take a break and think up the new book!

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

~Lineka~

"Lineka, who would of thought you were the titan that roamed around Rose with the ape titan." Eren exclaimed to me.

'hey, I just wanted to see if I could control my Titan abilities for long and to practice for whenever I shift I blend in.' I reply.

"That is so stupid. Why didn't you come back sooner FOR FOOD DIDNT YOU STARVE?!" Sasha yelled at me.

'Well I half did, if I ate it would be humans because Titans would only just regurgitate animals. So I ate nothing because If I did I would turn full titan.' I explained.

"It's great to see you alive, Lineka" Jean tells me.

'Its great I'm not dead! And that I'm finally going to stay for permanent time. I'll never want to leave, Jean thanks for not giving up hope with Armin, Appreciate it. Just imagine how much hope you will have in me later in our years of fighting.' I tell everyone, mainly Jean and they all smile.

Time to get my game on in this corp, Linekas back.

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

Heyo Minna!

Sorry for a short epilogue! For my second book following on from this book yell at me your ideas! Bye!