Chapter 4: Revealed

Hi Peeps you do not know how much fun I have had writing this so enjoy another chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Connie~ HAHAHA DID NOT SEE THAT COMING!!

What has just happened is Lineka a titan? She ran away and I saw her turn into that thing... I must be going crazy but It must be her because that's exactly where she went and that's where the Female appeared! My mind is boggling with thoughts unanswered

"I have a plan it might sound crazy"

'What is it ARMIN?'

"We get into the lift lower down a bunch of people with the Military police guns over there and attract seven titans shoot them in the eyes and people on the wood planks up top to the ceiling and drop down and cut the nape of the titans when titans are blinded from shot."

'That might just work...'

"Jean get the lift ready, who ever wants to shoot get on the lift."

'I'll do it.'

I jump on the lift with Marco and the others and we get lowered down and titans come towards us about to grab us

"Don't fire yet"

3..2..1..

"FIRE NOW!"

We all fire and then the seven jump from the ceiling and Sasha doesn't cut deep enough, shit. thankfully Mikasa helps her out.

We get out of the lift and refill, thank the heavens that worked. after we are all filled up we decide to see what's going on with the rogue Titan and female Armored colossal type Titan

'Who wants to see what's up with those titans?'

"We all will right? *nodding from some people* Good lets go."

We follow Mikasa outside and we see the Rogue Titan being eaten A lot.

"There's nothing we could have done"

I wonder why that Titan wanted to help, it could've been great use. out in the distance we see that female really tall titan running towards the half eaten titan kicking away all the titans eating it and holds it close to itself and screeches louder than can be

"Is it mourning about the other titan dying?"

'Look it's ripping skin from its nape... EREN IS COMING OUT OF ITS NECK!'

Mikasa flys down to Eren falling backwards from emerging out of the titan not caring that a big ass titan is there

~Lineka~

I look over to HQ and see the titan that was helping being ripped apart and eaten by other titans, I can't let this happen it is a comrade and... it's Eren. I can't believe I didn't know that I laid eyes on that titan! I run towards it all of my friends looking startled I cry 'Eren... I could've saved you... I STILL CAN!!!' I guess that came out in all screeches, I go to his nape and rips it open and appears Eren I tear up and smile i see Mikasa run towards him hugging Eren not even caring that I'm here. I decide to get out of my titan body. I forgot how to though so I try communication 'cut my nape open' it turns out like this

'Screech-Neeppeee-Open'

They sort of understand

"Is it speaking??!! how is that possible"

"It's possible now, Armin open it's nape, someone is in there."

A scared Armin walks up to me and jumps on my back I lean down to the ground and he gets his blades and stabs straight through my skin and makes a whole,

"It's... Lineka, Lineka is in this body... she she is the Female Colossal Armored Titan!"

'Thanks for trying to listen to my communication! as you know, titans don't speak but I trained it so say something but most of the time it came out like a screech didn't it?'

Everyone nods as I jump out of the decomposing body and everyone takes a couple steps back. Before I know it. Everything goes dark... I wake surrounding by The garrison with themselves armed with guns and canons aiming at us, what is going on here? Eren looks super weak and everyone is afraid.

'Excuse me but what exactly is going on here In this aim?'

"You DARE SPEAK 65 METER TITAN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!"

'I didn't do anything wrong so... why dare I speak?'

"ARE YOU A HUMAN OR TITAN!?"

I answer stupidly

'Both my good man!'

"EREN ARE YOU A TITAN OR HUMAN!"

He looks confused and stutters... dude your both so say that not a big decision!

"I AM A HUMAN!"

No you aren't idiot, he now signaled the canons! And he is biting his THE PART OF HIS HAND?!

'I got this.'

He bites anyway and I didn't even know because I bit too! I grow tall and see every building and human and crouch down next to the people that are armed and with my big fingers I smile at them and grab their... guns, (SHE WASNT GONNA EAT THEM CHILL OUT) I grab them all and smash them under my foot. they look terrified.

~Jean~ (WAIT WTF JEAN XDDDD)

'who believes that just happened... I can't believe we were living with two of those... those things!'

I feel scared, but try not to show it because just a while ago I saw 'Eren dead guy' emerge from a titan!

"It happened and you better believe it, I feel Lineka has known much longer and can control it because she tried communicating and only twice had thoughts about eating Eren or us! we are lucky she controlled it and wasn't a rookie like Eren just going crazy."

Sasha sounded smart for once and interested in something other than food when she said that.

"She has known for a while everyone. I known because when she found out she told me, her best friend. before you say anything people like us can have friends."

'I believe Annie because Lineka looked pretty controlled and not crazy... we have to trust them got it?'

Everyone nods and as we look up we see smoke, heavy smoke soaring up into the air and then Pop comes a Lineka. but she crouches down straight away.

'We should probably check that out.'

Everyone glances at me and is already off with out me DOING WHAT I SUGGESTED! I can't wait to see that beautiful titan, oh she is gorgeous. (a/n Pervalicous Jean)

Nuff said I'm going too

~Armin~

I open my eyes again and see my self in a rib cage. Of Eren and in front of us is an angry 65 meter titan about to smash some skulls (a/n She does kill someone by accident though!! I forgot what he exactly said in this next part alright?)

'I ARMIN ARLET FROM TRAINEES 104th SAY THESE TITANS WILL HELP US TAKE DOWN THE TITANS AND HUMANITY WILL WIN WITH TITANS ON OUR SIDE. AND IF YOU KILL US WE CANT USE EREN AND LINEKA FOR HELPING SAVE TROST! BOTH OF THEM CAN WORK TOGETHER AND PLUG THE WHOLE WITH THAT BOULDER!'

Before I knew it he was about to raise his hand until someone stopped him. I quickly cut open the nape of Lineka and let her out whilst her Titan corps decomposes.

"No need for more canons this boy has a brilliant idea."

Commander Pixis...