Update

Hi everyone!
It's Lineka here.

It's been nearly two to three years since the ending of this book and a lot has changed for my account and generally,

There is good sides and bad sides to this!!!
We have been able to reach 27,000 reads on this fan fiction, plus a few thousand from the two add ons.

Disclaimer: this won't be continued at all.

I'd like to say thankyou for the support and nice comments and voting for my story it means a lot to me, to know I've been able to impact you in some way in this topic.

The unfortunate news is that I haven't been able to have my new books kick off successfully.
I love writing and it's a great talent I possess as well as it being an enjoyable activity. The problem is I don't get a good response from the Wattpad community, having less then a hundred readers on my two original books which I have since stopped.

It's disappointing I haven't been able to branch out into original books, but it seems as fan fiction the main genre for the target audience, which for me doesn't work. I don't read or watch any animes so it would be hard to write or continue any of my anime books as I do not find interest in them anymore.

Unfortunately, I will not be writing anymore on Wattpad, I'm at the end of my schooling path and its becoming difficult to shuffle things which would not succeed. As I've had to cancel my Tapastic Comic my guardians as I didn't have the time or commitment for it, same goes for my original and one shot anime books etc.

It's a shame seeing all those discontinued comments on my books, me wanting to continue maybe a year after creation but in realisation I don't attain the knowledge to continue anymore. More as not having the commitment to study that anime once more.

It's good to leave what I have here and not change it, thanking you all for reading and continuing to support years after it's finish, commenting on my disgraceful grammar, vocabulary, sentence structure and more.

Take care!
Lineka.