Chapter 15: Annie.

Heyo WACKOS ENJOY THIS FILLED CHAPTER! OMG I'm just like with this chapter *turns Opening song on* I MUST... FIGHT! *jumps wall to wall.* TEEN TITANS GO! Because you know... All dem are teens... And titans... TEEN TITANS GO!
~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~
~Eren~
Wall Sina... Once again, but this time it's going to be a bit different...

"So it's settled. The female titan is Annie Leonhart from military police, now we need a plan to ambush her and capture her." Levi tells all of us.

Mikasa butts in "since we are going to wall Sina for Eren we should make a decoy Eren and get myself, Armin and Eren." That's a great plan.

Armin explains "Yes and then we can try and get her to join us to leave and go under ground, then if she try's something we can get her for sure! Because there can be people up on the roofs and jump down and patch her mouth." I wish I could put some input in this.

'Jean horse face should be the decoy of me.' I declare.

"done." Levi tells us. He then wobbles out trying not to get noticed for his sprained ankle.

"WELL, IM GOING TO Get a potato, coming Sasha?" Connie asks.

Sasha replies "PSCH I need no potato I'm a chan-"Well bye Sasha!" WAIT!" She runs out. Those two only love food.

'Im, going to sleep.' I walk into the dungeon and go to sleep.

~Morning after~ a/n it's sounds likes YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
I hear Levi growling out me so I jump out and put my boots on and go upstairs.

a/n don't blame me for this next part JUST LET ME DO IT! "Were off to wall Sina the inner wall of walls, we hear the king is very fat because of all the pastries! Because because because because because !!! He is also very very rich!" Sasha and Connie sing in deut. Wonder were they got that from.

"Shut up brats. Jean get in the carriage, when we get there put this bag on your head. So they won't know it's you Jean." Erwin explains. After that they all head in the carriage Levi in a formal outfit... Erwins in his uniform with no gear and Jean wearing clothes like me and gets shoved in.

'Got your gear Mikasa and Armin?' They nod and we all get on our horses and head out behind the carriage. We sneak to a place and Armin heads for Annie.

~Armin~

'Im going out.' They nod as I look for Annie, I see her and I try and get her attention she sees me and follows me in to the shadows of the ally

"What is it Armin." After explaining some things she finally says something "fine I'll come." After she says that she puts on, a ring?

We go to an entrench of an underground tunnel and she stops. 'Come on Annie.' She still stands

"I'm... Not a fan of underground, so no." Annie tells us

"Is it because YOU ARE THE FEMALE TITAN?!" Eren blurts out, oh no... She stares at Eren shocked and starts laughing outrageously. And then she stops.

'Annie, why didn't you kill me when you had the chance?' I ask

"I don't know myself, I don't know why I didn't kill you, but you know that bet Armin? Mines about to get STARTED! She reaches her hand to her mouth but she gets bombarded by men... And a woman in a mask as well who ties her up but reaches for the ring trying to take it.

She speaks through the mask muffled "TAKE THE RING IT MAKES HER TRANSFORM!!" But it was too late. The girl trying to take it was forced back by shifting of Annie. And Eren, Mikasa and I got stuck underground

~Eren~

'Next thing we know is she is probably going to try and kill us by stamping on the ground through into our stuck area.

Thud, thud, thud... Is all I hear and then a foot comes out of no where with a huge impact. Thud, Thud, Thud... Another foot comes out but we defend ourselves. A huge kick for the rubble comes out of no where.

'I NEED TO SHIFT!' I bite my hand, nothing happens... 'ARRRGHHH'

"Eren you cant shift. You don't have anything driving you" Mikasa straight up tells me.

Suddenly the foot descending towards us separates Mikasa and Armin from me. I look up and see a piece of woods straight through me... I'm under all this rubble how am I meant to save us? She's heading for the wall... Maybe she wants to destroy it. NO I NEED TO NOT GIVE UP NOW! ANNIE IS GOING TO TRY SOMETHING!! I must... I start pushing my body more into the wood. And. Bite. I feel myself growing. I need to stop her NOW!

'ARRRGGGHHH' I yell out charging towards her, she looks at me surprised. And comes at me, we barge into buildings, she runs away to the wall I chase her. THUD. THUD. THUD we both stop and look... Holy... Shift. I see a titan about a 23m class racing to Annie screeching so loud I could bleed. And full on punches Annie's Jaw to be broken and races back and dies suddenly... That wasn't Lineka so who was it? I continue punching her, she turns around and heads for the wall... I chase her and detour her and give her some good punches, I swiftly lunge a stomach punch and she still continues. She makes it to the wall and tries to climb I rip of a limb and she falls to the ground face first. Annie comes into view... She's crystallised inside and out.

~Later~

A man keeps on trying to break it with his blade he doesn't realize that crystal is harder than iron

"Come on!! come on!" he yells, then Hanji comes to him

"Stop trying it won't break. Understand?" he nods and stops

"Put Eren in a medical room, he is unwashed and unhealthy from the shift. Also, check for holes in the walls." Hanji tells everyone.

~Mikasa~
I stare at the thing that's blowing my mind. a titan, in the wall of wall Sina? i look it in the eyes to see if it's alive, it looks right at me.

"Mikasa! what's the matter?" Hanji asks me curiously.

'Titan, In the wall.' I say still shocked. Everyone repeats "titan" or "titan in the wall must be an accident??" Hanji comes and looks up at it. suddenly a man runs to Hanji he tells her

"Do not let sunshine shine on that titan whatever you do!!! Covet it with something! anything!" he says worriedly. I wonder why... maybe because if it gets sun it can get out! oh shit.

~Day Later~

~Sasha~

'Connie there is nothing to do...'

"I agree with you one hundred percent" he replies Bordly back

"Maybe visit my village! I mean, we are wearing civilian clothes. Reiner buts in

"We should be wearing our uniform, anything could happen." I nod and put my head against the table, I hear big rumbles

'Steps... TITAN STEPS!!! a titan is near!!' I tell everyone no one listens until someone comes through the window.

"TITANS COMING SOUTH GET YOUR GEAR AND GET DRESSED IF YOU DONT WANT TO DIE!" no one gets their stuff and we just run to the horses... why had this happened?!