Chapter 13: Flashback Of Lineka: Expedtion Pt 4

Heyo wackos here is another chapter but it's a bit different with its about Linekas past life! It's going to be pretty awesome because I want my characters to be awesome!!! Bad Ass Awesome or Pewnie Awesome.

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

~Lineka~

'This Happened about six years ago when I was ten the year 844... And also when Eren rescued me he didn't know I was the person today to make it clear.

Six years ago

"Mum why are you going now?! Can't I come?" Yelled an annoyed Armin. Mother looked at him with a soft smile.

"Honey, your father and I decided you aren't ready for this and we need you here so no one knows about Lineka your twin sister because if you went she would have to leave the house and then people would think she is you and go up to her and see her."

"But why does she have to stay in side and have bandage around her thumbs?" Armin asks curiously. Mother replies quietly to make sure I don't hear.

"Honey, she has special abilities we won't tell her about until our last breath, she can use them to probably save the whole nation from titans. But she can use for good or evil. If she uses for evil this world will collapse, for good she can make the world Titan free. And with her thumbs if she makes them bleed she, well changes." Mother says quietly but loud enough for me to hear.

'Mother, can we go now? I'm ready.' She nods and hollers father to the main room.

'Bye Brother! I will see you later have fun at our grand parents!' He nods and we head off into the dark night.

We jump onto roofs with these machines which are so cool to use, we get to the near edge of the shiganshina district. This is just so WIERD I have never been allowed to go outside because of my powers? And I can't talk to any of Armins friends, this sucks!

"We are going to camp in the forest at the edge of the wall got that Lineka?" My father informs my mother and I, we both nod and set up a sleeping arrangement and get to sleep. I can't wait to find out what's outside the walls... Rivers streams biomes of all sorts and Titan free possibly I'm hoping.

~next morning~

"Get up honey. We have company." I wake up to my mum with her blades in an attack position and my dad on the floor with a knife in his back still in a sleeping position, probably stabbed whilst asleep.

"Now, to make this easy give us your daughter, now." My mum hears the guy out and refuses and runs at him with her blade.

'MUM, FROM BEHIND LOOK OUT!!' She turns around and gets stabbed with an axe to her head.

'M-mum??' "Now to make this easy girl, Con knock her out,"

~Eren~

'Dad you are one of Shinaganshinas best doctors you know? You can save any- DAD LOOK OVER THERE!!!' I look over and see a girl next to two dead people who look like, Armins parents? I need to help her!!

"Son, we can't help her. We just have to wait and see what she does alright? I need to see if she is the girl..." My dad whispered the last part so I couldn't hear. Who is this girl? I then listen onto the men around her.

"She is a colonial little girl isn't she? Rich men would love her, she is blonde golden hair, crystal blue eyes, pale skin and weak. She will make up for loosing the oriental a couple of months ago from that little boy killing three of our co-workers, but this girl will make up for her." Mikasa... That's when we took her in. These people must of worked with the ones, I well, killed. Why is she just walking towards them?

"Now, I am a colonial girl, pale, crystal blue eyes, and golden blonde hair but I am not weak. I have been training I'll kick your asses for these people, SO DIE YOU BASTARDS YOU WILL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!!" She grabs the axe and the girls blades and kicks the tree and does a back flip and stabs the blade into the mans back and two are left.

"GET THE GIRL CON!!!" The Con guy nods and goes at her.

'LOOK OUT!!!' I scream, she looks at me and stops from being distracted and gets a deep cut on her face and on her collar bone. "Son don't interfere." I nod at my dAd looking serious and just watch. She gets up and gets the axe then stabs him.

"NOW YOU MATE!!" She screams and runs at the next guy, she kicks him in the gut and throws the axe in his head when he bends over. She then looks around and collapses to the ground.

"We better get to her son." I nod and we race to the girl in the carriage my dad picks her up and puts her in the back carriage. I wonder who she is.

We get out of the woods to the main cobble road and I see Mikasa running up to me when I hop out.

"What is Armin doing In the back of the carriage?" Armin? What is she talking about...

'This isn't Armin, this is a girl who killed three people trying to take her to sell her in the black market, I made her get those cuts because I told her to look out. She was next to Armins parents and lets just say she is a very skilled person in combat.' She looks at me surprised and nods. I hear screams and see Armin running towards us with his grandfather.

"NOOO!!! What happened to her?" I look at Armin tearing up and his grandfather sad aswell.

'Armin, sh-she killed three people who tried taking her and your...' My father stops me from continuing.

"Your parents were murdered by the people this girl killed and now we need someone to take her In. But first I need to tend her wounds." Armin wipes his tears away and runs to his grandfather for a hug.

His grandfather speaks up. "We can take her in if that's okay." My father nods and waves and I leave my dad with her.

'Armin, I'm curious why were you crying for her? I have never seen her she probably just came from the woods...' He sucks his tears up and looks at me

"She has been living with me for years when her uh... Parents died! Yes and she never went out because she was umm scarred!" Is he yelling the truth? Well I don't know I'm only ten! We walk together out into the garden.

~Couple hours later~

We walk back to my house and I see this girl standing up talking to Armins grandfather and she has the left part of her face patched up. And wearing different clothes. She wore the same clothes as Armin.

"Here is Lineka for you." My dad says to Armins grandfather, since when did she have A name?

'Since when did you guys know her name?' Armin, My Father and Armins grandfather stutter and look at each other and then his grandfather speaks up.

"We just gave that name to her. Now, I will see you later Doctor Jaeger, come on Lineka and Armin." They stand next to each other and walk out. They LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME! They must be related, but I can't get into their information.

~Armin~

'Im sorry you had to go through that sister...'

~End of flashback~

~Lineka~

'so that's my past for you guys, sorry it sounds so drastic but that's life for ya!' I chuckle at the end so does Armin, everyone stares and unison Armin and I ask

'"What?"'

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

Here is your other chapter Wackos! I have decided for two chapters every week!

~Lineka