Chapter 7: Recon Corps

Enjoy another chapter of my Fanfiction please enjoy!

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

~Lineka~

Wait the hell does that work? I don't understand, Hmph.

"Sorry Brat for messing your face, needed to so we could've taken custody of you, and Lineka?" He stares at me from the sofa, ugh what does he want now?

'What Corporal Levi.'i say to him in an unpleasant tone.

"How were you able to convince him so you can be handed over to the recon corps."

'Honestly, his brain capacity is a size of the walnut and manipulating him was like killing a titan, super easy. And as if I was going to let myself be dissected, I had my doubts but I'm here now.' God, they really need to realise I am just not a girl I'm not good news often.

"Why do you have to be so stubborn, now we have to take you somewhere, let's go."

We start leaving ready to head to HQ but Corporal stops me

"But first Lineka could you come with me for a moment? " Corporal Asks.

"Certainly Corporal Levi." He nods.

"Do I know you from somewhere Lineka?" He looks at me seriously.

"Yes Corporal, you saved me as a child." A smirk of relief is shown on his face.

"Thank god you got out safe, I was worried for you brat.

Worried about me?

~Hours later~

We arrive at this big castle and it looks very dirty. Levi won't be impressed with this.

"This is the old HQ of the recon corps we stopped using it because I don't know why" Levi proclaims

"OUCH" I look behind me and saw Oluo probably talking to Eren and bit his tongue and is now bleeding from his tongue that weirdo. We feed the horses and start to clean the castle this place is huge!

Massive god. Just. This is going to take forever.

~Eren~

Gross Oluo blood. Finally we are here a big ass castle and I have to clean one whole floor. Before I go I see Levi, smiling what is going on here? Is he smiling because he is cleaning? Maybe that's his only joy from his life goal to annoy me and Lineka mainly me and to kill titans...

'Corporal Levi, I have cleaned the rooms you told me to clean.' I tell him whilst standing at the door way

"Good, I'll go check you finish up here." He leaves the room.

'Okay.' I say. Once I start cleaning this girl comes in, Petra she is quite small but looks fierce.

"Hello Eren, enjoying Levi?" She smiles at me.

'Hi Petra, Levi I have found out only finds joy in cleaning.' She giggles.

"Not really, once you get to know him. He is quite a nice guy, but he has definitely not warmed up yet and I don't think he will with you but with Lineka he will warm up with her because she is like a small figure of him, stubborn before you get to know them, a ray of smiling and nice to you." She gives another smile.

'I have known Lineka for a long time and she has never smiled since that day, but she was very stubborn and distant for a couple of months when I met her. So I see her as a mini Levi.' When I finish my sentence Levi walks in quietly and Perra gets frightened and starts sweeping the floor in a frozen position.

"Eren." He asks me.

'Yes Corporal Levi?' I reply.

"The Floor isn't good enough do it all again." He tells me seriously.

Ugh really?

~Lineka~

I start cleaning the rooms and I get a knock and turn around and see Squad Leader Hanji Zoe.

'Hello Squad Leader Hanji Zoe.' I greet her.

"Call me Hanji Lineka! Now I want you to come with me for the rest of the day! I want to show you two test subjects I have!" I nod.

I look confused. 'What about Eren? Shouldn't he come?' Am I turning into Mikasa? Please no...

"He will probably kill them so just you and I! Now come on we have all day to waste and then we come back before night fall!" She grabs my wrist and pulls me along to Corporal Levi, what is she going to do?

"Levi? I'm taking Lineka until Night fall alright I have to take her to an extravagant sight!"

"Fine. Go now." He waves his hand around in response whilst sipping his tea.

I get taken outside and I saddle my horse up and we go to the walls and I see this green sheet covering around this box and with signs saying 'Recon Corps Only, Recon Corp Comrades enter at own risk.'

"Come on Lineka come in!"

We enter and I see two titans nailed pulled by rope everywhere. What on earth is this?

"Welcome to the testing grounds of my four titans well two titans the other two were killed in testing. It was painful." She looks saddened at the thought, better not ask. Oh who am I kidding?

'This seems quiet nostalgic! Tell me more!' I ask interested.

"Big words? Interested?! You are my official best friend. This is a 3 metre and 7 metre titan, Sawney and Bean." She starts telling me.

'Where did you get the names from?' I question.

"There names are names of cannibals from a cannibal tribe that lived in the mountains and ate humans that went adventuring up the hill. They consumed about 500-700 people." She tells me the facts.

'This is totally neat!' I stare at her in awe.

She shows me more and more and tells me more, she is the coolest.

~Almost Nightfall~

"Well we better get back to HQ!" We exit the experiment ground and head to the horses.

'Yes, let's go.' We get on the horses and get to HQ.

'Im going to go to the basement to do some things I'll be up soon.' She nods

"Okay! See you upstairs later." She walks upstairs leaving me in the basement.

That's right, me and Eren have to stay in the basement for some odd reason.

~Jean~

~Night of the fire burning bones of soldiers~

Marco... I don't even know if these are your bones... I miss you, i can't believe you even died, and I didn't even know how you died, no one does.

'Im joining the recon corps.' I proclaim.

"Same." Multiple people say, we have to go to the night where we can choose what branch we want to do.

Im doing this for myself, and a little a bit for Marco.

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

Sorry this chapter is late! I had a bunch of homework and it was due the next day, I STRIKE AGAIN!! So I promise next chapter WILL BE TOMORROW! Remember to Vote and read more!

~Lineka