Attack on titan Fan Fiction

Heyo Peeps welcome to AOT SNK FANFIC!!! Love the anime so yeah! Hope you enjoy this book as much as I will love to write it!

THIS IS HEAVILY EDITED.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Lineka~

Just another day of the year 845 with me punching a tree and Armin yelling at me to stop.

Armin runs up to me"Lineka WHY DO YOU PUNCH TREES YOU ARE ONLY 10 you HAVE NO ANGER NO WORRIES!!" I look at him with 'the face'

"This tree WILL FEEL MY WRATH!!!' I start punching it and a part of my hand bleeds and it stops suddenly.. I love my abilities.

Armin taps me on the shoulder"Lin there is Eren and Mikasa looks like they are going down the hill to go home and maybe to see the survey cops return! We should go it would be fun!" I stare at him angry.

How could he say that? Father died in battle in their hands!

I grab his wrist 'Are you serious you want too see them?"

"Yeah let's go we should! No complaining!" He immediately grabs my wrist and pulls me over to Jäger and Ackerman and does not let me protest. "Hello Eren and Mikasa! We will join you on your trip!"

"Sure I guess that is alright!" Eren says joyfully.

I stamp my foot and scream to make Armin let Go "Father died in their hands and all they did was LEAVE HIM THOSE SICK PEOPLE!" I run away with Armin Following.

"Lineka! Please wait we need to talk!" He yells at me.

I turn around "Armin, stop it I don't have time just go get beat up by the bullies I don't care anymore" he looks hurt at me as I slowly turn away and start running

I find an alleyway and fall asleep thinking, What's taking you so long Bertholdt...

~Hours Later~

I awaken to screaming and death.

"Titans! They are here..." I smirk evilly knowing our plan for wall Maria to fall had worked perfectly, I still have to act like I don't know anything and afraid.

"Titans No!! Someone help me!"After yelling that at the top of my lungs a short man comes to my aid and stares at my scared figure. The man I saw looked to be around his late 20s and was pretty cute too!

"If you want to live come with me." He tells me emotionless so I just nod and grab onto his shoulder. "What's your name brat?" He asks me suddenly, I took him as a silent devil type.

"L-Lineka Arlert." I stutter.

We arrive at the boats and he immediately takes me to the front.

"Thank you!" I call out but he scoffs and leaves.

I look around and see Armin along with Mikasa and Eren so I sit next to them frozen in shock and really I wasn't shocked. I suddenly scream out in pain Everyone stares at me shocked and I hear whispers

"wow... I feel bad for that little girl she is going crazy..."

"That little girl is crazy"

"she better be happy that she's alive."

"Thank the stars I didn't have to go through that."

Mikasa approaches me. "Lin sit down we can't mourn" I punch her right in the face and she falls to the ground and the boys that were bullying me and Armin on that day scoot away slowly.

Eren comes up to me and yell "WHAT WAS THAT FOR YOU KNOCKED OUT MIKASA THAT WAS WRONG AND BAD SHE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND!" I look at him heartless.

"Remember when I smiled?" I look at him teary eyed.