Chapter 18

Okay so some of my friends reading my fan fic have been like "BRING FUCKING LINEKA BACK OR IMMA GET THE SHOT GUN!" So... In case that my death my happen because of that... LINEKA WILL BE COMING INTO DA LIME LIGHT. Soon... X3

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

~Eren~

This random female titan came and gave me a chance to beat Reiner... Looked liked the one from wall Sina... It's the same one, just crystallised body, I know. As I get my confidence back I go for him and punch, punch, punch and punch. I got a bit too cocky. I watch Bertholdt eat Ymir, I get punched. I got distracted and got killed, I let them get me... He takes me out of my titan body and they take Ymir and myself into the woods...

Everything else... Was a blur....

Once I woke up, I looked to my right and saw Ymir with one arm and leg half gone currently regenerating and me, I had no lower arms.

"Sorry 'bout that." Reiner tells me up front.

'I-I'll kill you! You are the reason everything happened!!!' I blurt out trying to shit by biting my self (that sounds soo wrong in so many ways...).

Ymir stops me "Think about this Eren, If you do shift, you will be eaten by all those titans we are in titan territory look; a deviant class just down there with many tiny titans and the over there, that stalker deviant waiting to pounce and then there's them. The two biggest bastards in the world, the one that has your gear and can easily get you out of your titan." Ymir points at all her points (das a funny sentence).

'What do you want with me!!' I yell at them annoyed.

"We are going back to our home village." Bertholdt tells me.

"Why do you need us then? because I'm only going where Christa goes." Ymir asks

"Of course, Christa. May as well marry her. And eren, unfurrow those eyebrows, Bertholdt face the facts you want to kill Reiner for going mad and call Annie a coward for going into glass. But what am I to say? I disappeared 7 months ago." A random female voice says into the distance.

'WHO ARE YOU?' I scream out. The same titan comes into view but is as tall as 65 meters... It was 23 before... It's got crystallisation and height change like Linekas titan

"I'm a titan, the one from wall Sina. And from your little battle with Reiner, Eren. Most human life call me the Human She-Deviant they call me that because I am more intelligent than the ape titan and I can crystallise my whole body also because I have claws which can rip through titans like child's play, but I don't kill humans that would be a waste of time. Also because I am a so called replica of the warrior who is supposedly deceased and their name is Lineka Arlert. I just have claws and long hair." The titan says.

'Y-Your l-Lineka?' I say.

"Nonsense Eren, Lineka died remember they found the remains." Ymir tells me.

"Anyways, I will see you again, also just a reminder that you should get a move on lots of soldiers are coming your way." The She-Deviant tells us as she leaves

~Hanji~

'THE HUMAN SHE-DEVIANT IS BIGGER THAN BEFORE! She must have the abilities to change size! She is definitely a replica of Titan Lineka but with claws and long hair!' I scream out.

"Reiner has shifted, aswell as Ymir they are running from us." Levi says emotionless whilst Mikasa is a total wreck on the inside.

"I'm getting Eren back NOW!" Mikasa screams out charging ahead so we have to go faster. We come out to see them in distance and Christa goes for Ymir... She gets swallowed, whole. Whilst Eren is tied up with a piece of cloth in his mouth unconscious on Bertholdts back. That is not a pretty site... We get out to the open field, Titans everywhere bombarding Reiner and the others by a lot and only few coming for us.

Mikasa goes straight in killing titans getting in her way. She grabs Eren from Bertholdt and jumps down to partial safety

"Eren are you alright? Your okay now..." Mikasa says whilst Eren looks up speechless...

"ITS THE TITAN THAT ATE MY MUM!!! I'll kill him!

"No Eren... I'm going to take revenge for your mother Eren! You will see..." Hans says going up to the titan which probably ate Erens mum.

But it was too late for him...

He got chowed down on straight away but he tried courageously I never knew him well but Eren did.

'Commander ERWIN!' I yell out seeing him being taken away by a titan from being bitten on the arm.

"GO ON WITH OUT ME ILL BE FINE!" He yells whilst getting his blades out, he wouldn't cut it. Would he? But he does...

THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP.

All I hear is that over and over again, I look behind me and see the Human She-Deviant. But only 26m this time...

She starts talking

"it's time I tell all you soldiers something..." She starts saying whilst walking out of the last part of the trees.

"Remember that Soldier who was the most incredible titan shifter out their? Junior Squad Leader Lineka, remember when you found evidence for her supposed death? She never died, she left to make some adjustments to her titan... It took her long enough, now her titan a

Has claws." She says claws as stabbing into a titan and her black machete sharp fingers come out from the other side on the nape to three titans at once

"And how her body can now be all crystal..." She says as she punches her self.

"And how...she has long blonde hair and you can't see her eyes..."

"Well... That girl is me, the she deviant. Also Lineka Arlert." I look over to Armin speechless while protecting he and Jean from titans at a tree. She goes for an attack and kills all the titans hurting the soldiers... She then grabs Ymir, Ymir tries to escape but Linekas grasp is tight and opens her mouth and grabs Lineka and chucks her over her shoulder. She still has some titan in her doesn't she? Luckily, Connie catches her. Erwin gets tended for and we leave Reiner and Bertholdt to save them selves

Things are getting better....

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

Heyo Minna! Hope you enjoyed this crazy chapter! Comment vote and follow mah account!

~Lineka