Chapter 11: Expedition Pt 2

Heyo Wackos! Enjoy another Chappie of hopefully your favourite Fan fiction! Enjoy this chapter and stay Interested!

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

~Christa~

I leash the horses up and race with them trying to find the owners of these horses. I hear something, a whistle. I look to my right and see Jean, Bertholdt and Armin

'Hey Guys!' I scream and race to them. 'Looks like your saved by me with Your two other horses.'

"TITAN!!," I see a screaming Jean and I look behind me and See a 45 meter tall titan.

'Guys, that's just Lineka keeping off the titans from the forest. I have a feeling the female titan wants Eren. She is going after his position.'

"Psch, of course she wants Eren. Who doesn't?" I look at Bertholdt chuckling.

'Now guys get back in your position it's time to go!'

~Eren~

I look behind me and see a huge titan, racing towards us, wait it's going after me. I look at my hand and go to bite it.

"Don't you trust us Eren?" I look at Petra. "We can handle it don't you have faith?!" She screams at me again.

"You can do what you want, shift or don't shift it's your choice." I look at Levi. And lower my hand and we charge forward. We try loosing it but it's not going to leave us.

"FIRE!!" It fell into Erwins trap. Arrows with this hard string type thingy attached to it. It has it hands on its nape. Doesn't want to get found out probably. I race off with my team and leaves it there.

~Lineka~

Why are there so much titans!! I can't keep them off much longer they are just biting my legs and attacking me!! I decide to kick them off and run to the forest where my squad is. They see me and charge the titans before they do I grab them. I screech and put them back on the trees and kick off the titans and kick them off constantly I can't hold it in anymore and i fall to the ground the jump on me and eat me. I'm not going down like this.

'ARGHHHH' I jump up and get in a running position I run into them and I have big claws out of my nails. SINCE WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN! I run towards the forest and stop at the titans around me eating me and I squad down and stab all their napes with my Nails. I run into the forest.

'SCREEEE'

~Eren~

I stop in my tracks and turn back and surprisingly my team followed me.

'Lineka needs help, something has gone wrong.' They nod and follow me back what I see is astonishing. She looks like she had an upgrade. Her skin has lost all the shield skin and she just has bear skin, she had big long nail claws with huge scratch marks on her face two deep ones under her eyes and big skinless bags with blond hair that lands on her shoulders. She looks even better now.

I look behind her and see titans running toward this titan and She tries holding them back, I can see her failing.

'Im going in.' They actually let me and I shift and fight the ones my size. She keeps on killing them next to me. There were to much and we got over taken. It just raced to the female and ate it.

"RETREAT RETREAT!!"

~That Evening~

"Okay Eren what i want you to do is go in that well bite your thumb to transform and hold you in there to see how it works out!" 'Okay Hanji.' "Good luck Dweeb." I stare at Lineka smirking at me and I just glare at her. I jump in the well and I get a flare to tell me to start. I bite my hand.

'ARGHHHH!!!!' It didn't work. Dammit!!! I get out of the well and get bandaged up. I don't know why that didn't work, I got my soup and started on it. I dropped my spoon, how did I manage to drop my spoon?! I'm so clumsy enjoying my soup and drop my spoon better grab it. I reach down and lighting appear I look around and see a big titan arm, wait I just went to get my spoon and this happened? I look and see Lineka titan form. Okay IT LOOKS LIKE WE TRIED TO AMBUSH THEM. Lineka jumps out of the titan and walks up to me. She lowers everyone weapons pointing at her and me and comes up to me

"You want to know how this happened don't you?" I nod at Lineka trying to get my arm out. "This happened because you had a goal to get the spoon. And you only transform from a goal. I transformed because you scared me and I bit on my thumb accidentally." "TITAN ARM!!"

I look at someone on a horse racing back to us, Hanji. Oh god.

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

Heyo Wackos! Hope you enjoyed this Chapter and stick around for more!