Chapter 3: The Other Shifter

~Lineka~

Ymir, Mikasa, Sasha and Annie we need to hurry everyone in our group is already gone." I tell the girls.

"Okay let's go." Ymir, Sasha walk off following Mikasa but Annie stays behind.

I walk up to Annie "did you calm down Reiner And Bertholdt they better not mess anything up."

"Yes Lineka they won't go wack, they may do something though." Suddenly a horse face walks up to us.

"I'm with you guys, where is your group??" He looks around and doesn't see a soul in sight.

'Hey Jean welcome to our group. Let's get to work with the canons, everyone already left'

~~~

After working on the canons for a couple of hours I see smoke on the other side of the wall... Colossal Titan, shit he shifted that bastard! I need to protect us but without Jean seeing.

I nod at Annie to distract Jean as I Jump off the wall and bite my hand and run to Reiner, I try and stop him and I look at the corner of my eye and see Eren, Go Eren, stop him. He gets to the nape and goes for the kill and Reiner disappears in smoke.

I lift my titan arm and all my comrades stare at me (when she raises her hand it means go human form.) we disappear In smoke and I use my 3DMG to escape but some one is behind me, Eren.

"WHO ARE YOU OUT OF OUR COMRADES." He yells at me whilst chasing me.

I couldn't tell him so I escape and knowing him he goes after me, luckily I get away to the other side but bad things are happening.

"LINEKA WE ARE BEING OVER TAKEN BY THE TITANS!!! WHAT DO WE DO??"

'Shut up Ymir, this is nothing to worry about all we have to do is to get to the other troupe and head to HQ before we loose gas UNDERSTAND?!' I instruct her, I then turn around to the scared cadets and instruct them "Okay. Everyone! We WILL MEET WITH THE OTHER TROUPES AT THE CLOCK TOWER WE ARE VEING OVER RUN BY TITANS AND WE NEED TO GET TO HQ WITH OTHER TROUPES GO GO!"

Everyone Nods and we head our way Thomas is unusually in the back and at the corner of my eye... Damn, He is screwed. He is directly in front of the wall clock and a titan jumps at him. We land on the roof, and see the titan look at us with himself hanging upside down shaken and then the titan lifts it's head up and swallows.

"THOMAS!!"

I stare at a crying Christa screaming his name. I grab her and we take off I see Eren and his troupe.

~Eren~

We are going through the city and I see Thomas being sucked up by a titan, I try not to think about it and leave with Armin suddenly a titan hand bashes against me, Missed. Then a titan with its teeth bites my leg off and I fall on the roof and feel really weak and unconscious but I can't give up now. I look across to me and see Armin screaming with a titan about to drop him down his stomach. I get across to him hold the titans mouth open and grab on his hand before he slipped off his tongue into the stomach.

'Hold on! I'll get you out' I yell at Armin.

I grab his arm and lift him up and pull him out. I try and get my self out with only one leg but the mouth starts closing and my arts gets ripped off and I fall down the throat and fall into the stomach I look around and see dead bodies floating. I knew I didn't want to to down like this.

'I WILL KILL ALL YOU TITANS!!!!'

~Mikasa~

I was put with the strongest guard and when everything turned havoc I went to see the others I look at Armin against a wall in a crouch and everyone looking stressed and I go to Armin and ask,

'Hey Where's Eren?'

He looks at me slowly crying and being scared to talk

"HE DIED! EVERYONE IN MY TROUPE DIED! EREN DIED SAVING ME. HE WAS EATEN!" Tears are streaming down his face.

I become shocked. Eren? How could he have died he was the most enthusiastic about wiping them clean off the planet. I swore to protect him and I failed.

"What are we going to do now!?" A cadet panicked.

'Lets go to HQ to refill.' I tell everyone "I already think Lineka has already gone there.

"We can't it's being over run by 3-4 metre class titans so how is this going to work?" Jean asks me.

I look at a questioning Jean and stare.

'You lead Jean we will have to get there don't go too fast or we won't make it.' I tell him.

He nods and we are all off. I start going super fast, I don't even know why, And I see I start falling to the ground. Crap no more gas.

I fall to the ground and I look in front of me and see a titan running towards me and gets it hand and throws it at me and I slice it's fingers off... Why am I still fighting? It throws it's hand at me and I get out of the way, I hear rumbling and see a big titan racing through the wall and fighting the other titan.

'Another titan fighting another titan?' I murmur.

Before I could watch more Armin grabbed me from the waist and lifted me to the roof.

'That titan was fighting other titans.' I tell Armin.

They look at me crazy. But Armin looks like he has another idea and stares at me.

"We can use it to get to HQ but it killing all the titans for them not to attack us so we can get to HQ." He tells me confidently.

He's a genius. It can help us. But before I notice smoke and a 65 metre titan appearing and walking through town.

"65 metre TITAN UP AHEAD WE HAVE TO GET TO HQ BEFORE WE ARE WIPED OUT!" Connie screams, what the hell? 65 metres?

'Stop, we don't need to go faster then we already are, it's like the other titan not touching us, but it's just squishing titans in its way. So we are fine especially because of its height.' I tell them

~Lineka~

I see that our troops need help and I need to help them because Eren was wiped out.

I jump off the roof onto the ground and hide and hope that no one saw me and before someone came down because of course someone called my name and it was Connie I bit a part of my hand and grew. I saw Connie

"THAT TITAN APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE WERE LINE-" he stares at the Titan thinking or knowing it was me.

Before he could say anything else I picked him and put him right to my face and grinned and opened my mouth (NOW IM NOT GOING TO KILL CONNIE DONT WORRY) wait was I just about to let this titan take over me and eat Connie? But I can't let anyone know.. Because I think he knows.

I run with him close to my chest and past Mikasa, Jean also Armin. I stop and pick them up and Mikasa keeps on stabbing me with her blades. I screech and it looks like she went deaf, I try and communicate

'I'm sorry...'

They stare at me screeching quietly I hold them to my face and grin and I hold them tight I can't let them go because they saw, I mean me. I see all the titans attack my legs and try biting me. I just smile at them and squash them under my feet.

I continue to run towards this titan attacking others. I squat down to it and smile I opened my mouth and tried to eat it? I stop before I do and drop Jean, Connie, Mikasa and Armin and attack titans with him. He starts getting eaten when everyone flees to HQ

~Armin~

This Armored Colossal Female titan is quiet interesting it tried to eat the other titan then stopped also with Connie and picked us all up. And drops us on a roof right next to HQ and I think of a plan to get all the titans away. This will get us to bounce back.

'Guys I have an idea, don't think of me crazy.' I tell everyone