Chapter 6: Supreme Court

Hello Watties! Hope you enjoy another chappie of my fan fic! I'm watching Master chef and I see ice cream... IM HUNGRY

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

~Eren~

I woke up chained in a bed, what the hell??? I try to get out but something pulls me back, chains? They are CRAZY

"Don't try it Brat."

"I tried to Eren."

I turn to look in front of me and see Corporal Levi then Lineka on my left shackled up as much as me, but she had her feet shackled... What do they expect she is going to do? Like even though she is pretty damn scary and can turn into 65 meters but really? Overboard much. I look around and see this lady with a crazy look in her eyes running up to my cell

"You, the shifter! We have so much to discuss! You too you big girl!"

"Time to go to the courthouse!"

They let out me and Lineka and this lady constantly blabs about titans, I need to know her name!! Tell me already.

"I'm Squad Leader Hanji from survey corps if you were curious no- oh no we talked the whole way they're! Bummer well go on you and you!"

She goes upstairs and we were pushed into this big hall called Supreme Court. So this is what we were underneath, Hmph wierd. We were both chained to a pole and this man came to sit in the judge chair.

"Now, here today we have Eren Jaeger and Lineka... Your surname is not on here what is your surname?"

"Arlert sir, Arlert."

Wait WHAT she has the exact last name as Armin, are they related?? They didn't tell me if they are...

"Today we are here for your twos custody being given to survey corps or military police, now tell me commanders what are your reasons to have Custody of Lineka Arlet and Eren Jaeger." Please tell me Commander Erwin you have a good reason, Please!

"I, Commander of the military police is wanting custody of these two is because we can dissect on them and see what is wrong with them also how they can transform so we can create a cure for monsters like these two trainees, thank you"

"Erwin, your reasoning."

"We could (a/n I'm not bothering to re watch the episode so SARRY IF ITS NOT RIGHT!!) use Eren to retake wall Maria, that is it." WHAT NOO IM going to be dead by tomorrow, for sure...

"Also, when we retake wall Maria we can go to Dr Jaegers basement to find out why titans eat humans."

"Thank you, n-"

I see Levi come out of the stand when I look over I see Armin and Mikasa, what are they doing here? Hmm weird... OW! What the hell? I look up and see Corporal Levi beating the crap out of me... What the hell. This hurts like crap.

~Lineka~

Corporal Levi came out of the stand and hits Eren right in the cheek with his foot and kept beating him to the ground, that must hurt!!! Come on just stop it Levi.

"They Must be disciplined like dogs to be controlled, if you give them to us we can train them."

~Many Rebuttles Later~

"I have made my desicion, Eren Jaeger you are being handed over to Survey corps, Lineka Arlert you are being handed over to military police."

I feel myself lose life in my body, no it can't be... Am I less important then Eren so I'm just going to be the one dissected! I tear up... And then stop I look at him with lifeless eyes and rip my shackles apart and stand up. Everyone gaps, close your mouths idiots.

'May I ask why I am the one being handed over to military police?'

"Huh, oh yes you are being handed over to them because I decided these forces deserve one person." I am so not going to them I will make that mans mind become really confused

'So you decide oh heck with it! Even though both of them are really important and really useful for Survey Corps you decide to only give them custody for Eren Because sharing is caring and both of them deserve a person! It is such a pity that you will have to catch me if you want me! So if your brain capacity cannot hold in that I should be in custody of the survey corps why were you judge of this trial hmm?'

I start to walk out "Stop! Fine, you can go with survey corps. Just remember pull a stunt you are the one going straight to the military police." 'You have come to your senses fantastic.'

"Lineka, how did you break the chains?"

'Finally someone questioned me, these chains were nothing but weak to me they could only hold someone with not great strength and honestly when I am irritated I break something as hard as steel Mikasa.'

She stares at me shocked. "Let's Go Lineka and Eren!" We were taken by Hanji, Levi, Erwin and Mike and Eren and I were checked out by Hanji from my chains cutting into my skin and Erens beating from the one and only Levi

"Your... Cuff Bleeding is healed... And Eren your tooth I want to check it!"

'My bleeding and cuts are already go-' "Eren... Your tooth grew back like a lizards."

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

GREW BACK LIKE A LIZARDS.... Slurp Slurp

SHMEUURRRR... Thank you for reading another chapter next chapter out tomorrow! If you want the chapters longer just tell me and I'll get out a chapter every two days or this length every day! Comment below longer or shorter? Thanks for reading Baii Now!

-Lineka