Chapter 14: Team Levi No more.

Heyo wackos, this is the flash back of the poor Team Levi
~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~~>~<>~<>~<>~
~Eren~
Everyone died like bugs... She stole me, I got saved, I shifted, Lineka went crazy. This is hell I didn't want it to happen so soon.

~flash~
'GUNTHER!!! NO GUNTHER!' I scream as I see someone kill him wearing the uniform... Who would do this? I continue onwards with everyone then, lighting.

Behind I see the female titan coming towards us at exhilarating speed, looks like she wants to come for me again, I reach my hand to my face and prepare to bite it.

Petra screams out to me "EREN WE CAN HANDLE IT HAVE FAITH!" I lower my hand. Prove to me you can do it Petra, kill her.

They use their 3DM Gear and go in for the kill. I see Oluo try and go for her neck, she holds on her neck and crystallises it. She grabs Oluo.

"NO-" before he finishes she puts her thumb over his head and pushes until his skull is broken. Petra goes in for the kill and gets forcefully hit against at tree for her to get killed. Ald... Don't want to say what happened.

One thing I know. Is to shift.

~Lineka~
I hear the screams of Eren. What is happening? I look behind myself and see Mikasa utterly afraid and Christa tearing up. I realise, That's Erens titan screams... This can't be happening. Annie, what have you done.

'Stay in position I will be going OUT UNDERSTAND SQUAD?' Ymir, Christa and Mikasa nod and continue onwards when I stop. Please don't kill Eren Annie. What are you up to?

I go to the screams and see 15m titans punching and kicking with screaming. Annie and Eren head to head, Eren doesn't know it's Annie though. I can't believe he thinks he can win, such a dumb ass. I CANT LET THIS HAPPEN HE WILL BE TAKEN NO! No... I drop off my horse and jump onto the tree I fall and put my hands on my temples. He can't know yet. I don't want him to... NO HE IS NOT FIGHTING I KNOW HOW TO DO THIS... I feel it's time to use my other shifting ability. Size difference I can turn into a 15-65m titan. Time to go 18m mode. Makes me more intimidating to their size. I jump into their fight they look at me surprised i just punch Annie and run out of the woods.

~Mikasa~
THUMP THUMP that's all I hear. A titan looking like Linekas titan runs to us. We are probably it's pray. But it passes us into the plain fields.

'Stop watch the female titan.' Ymir and Christa looks over and we watch her kill titans running to her she looks enraged wiping them out, something is inside of that titan driving it.

~Eren~
It's over... This titan got me. We fought, I pinned her I thought I did it until things turned over. She got in a stance I have seen before, Annie... She looks like Annie and she fights like Annie. But it isn't Annie...

She got me before I knew it my head was punched off, before I knew it I saw her mouth coming towards me and swallowing me whole.

~Mikasa~
I see the female titan swallow Eren. No I can't let this happen.

'EREN!!' I swiftly go through the trees and attack the titan. I see Levi near me. He goes for her and she holds her nape and goes against a tree. He slices at her armpits to make her loosen her hold. She fin lay does

"Oi, give me back Eren." He climbs up her arm and slices her mouth. Eren? I saw Eren in my own eyes covered in goop. I jump down and take him and race back, I look back and see the titan Crying...

~Lineka~
I stay in the woods quietly still titan and watch everyone leave with the dead bodies... Goodbye, for now. I run to the end and most importantly, never look back.

~Mikasa~

"Mikasa!!" Hanje runs out to me calling my name.

'Yes hanj-' before I finish she blurts out "JR SQUAD LEADER LINEKA IS MISSING SINCE YOUR IN HER SQUADS DO YOU KNOW HER WHERE ABOUTS?!" Shit, I forgot about my leader all this time... All I know is that she disappeared with her horse and ran out to the screams of battling titans.

'Hanje Zoë, last time my leader was seen is when she disappeared into the woods to find the screams of battling titans. I have high possibilities she has disappeared and may of been killed MAM!' I tell Hanje. She looks in thought...

We get to the corps and pile them on the carriages, I look to my left and swear I saw a titan look right back at me... Hmph probably my mind.

"Mikasa, you know the hardest part of these expeditions is getting the corps at the end... Especially since we had to get the special operations squads bodies as well." Jean tells me when we are packing the corps...

I feel myself slowly breaking I can't show it though... 'Its sad I know... But it's what we have to do.'

~Time skip~

We get back to the walls and I feel the sadness aura coming off Levi, god what ges been through I don't blame him...

"All soldiers to main Hall for announcement." Mikes tells all of us. We go into the hall and listen to Erwin. "You may be all aware of Junior Squad Leader Lineka Arlerts disappearance. Her squad has told us that she left for the screams of battling titans and told her squad to go forward. After that there was lightning and big footsteps of a titan heard, high possibilities that squad leader Lineka has gone into hiding or has been killed with no body left behind."

~End of flashback~

~Eren~
It's been almost half a year since Lineka disappeared a/n I'm guessing this is how long she has disappeared and how long until the encounter WITH MISS TITAN ANNIE. Everyone says she's probably dead by now. Or still in her titan which has probably taken over her soul to kill humans, that's not good because she is about 65m tall... I feel so bad for Armin, knowing that his sister may be dead by now.

"I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT EVERYONE!" Commander Erwin calls out to all of us.

"SQUAD LEADER HANJE HAS SOME NEWS ABOUT LINEKA ARLERT." Is she coming back?

~Armin~
Please tell me she is here behind that door or she has just decided to leave us just tell me she is alive. Please...

"I squad leader hanje... *tears in eye sockets* declare Lineka Arlert dead... We went on the weekly patrol to find her and found her arm... We know it's hers because the sleeves are ripped off... I'm very sorry." Hanje declares...

I say quietly to myself 'no, no, no she is the only person I had left in my family... No... It can't be' I scream quietly and most attention comes to me so I leave the room to go outside to the courtyard'THIS CANT BE SHE WAS THE STRONGEST EVER! SHE HAD SO MANY ABILITIES SO SHE WOULDN'T DIE... she can't be dead no I need her... LINEKA!!!' I scream out her name and tear up. Don't leave me...

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~
Now this isn't going to finish BECAUSE I HAVENT FINISHED YET... I won't be finished this book for A LONG TIME! Don't worry about Lineka there is a twist...

~Lineka