Chapter 2: Graduation

~Lineka~

I stare at Jean angrily 'What Was that for jean!" I yell at him.

He smirks "Just felt like doing it for you." I punch him in the arm as punishment

'Your such an ass, I'm going to go eat my breakfast now." I walk off to the hall leaving him there.

When I enter I sit next to this girl I remember. 'Aren't you potato girl?!"

She turns around at me flushed "Hi, my names actually Sasha but Hmph! That's Ymir and Christa!" They stare at me.

Ymir scoffs "Sasha do you not know who this is?!?? It's Lineka, the big legendary survivor from the fall of Shinganshina"

She stares at me in realisation "thanks for telling me Ymir, Didn't quiet know Hehe!"she giggles and continues eating the glop that was served.

"Thank the lords you guys aren't scared of me, Like everyone is." Christa stared at me confused.

"Hey?! Why should we be afraid?" She asks me

'You haven't seen me fight have you..' I chuckle.

"No why??"

'Well Christa, I beat the crap out of every single boy." She stares speechless "but sometime it wasn't my fault you know?"

"THAT'LL TELL EM!" Sasha screams out loud.

'Okay Shutup, everyone is thinking your a real loon now" Everyone goes silent and I look across the room and see Jean and Eren fighting.

~Eren~

Jean shoves me over "What is wrong with you Suicidal Bastard! It's like you want to die!"

I shove him back 'I will die for humanity because titans can not get away with eating innocent people! And you just want to live on the inner wall safe!'

He stares at me angrily "Because I DONT WANT TO DIE!" Jean lunges a punch at me, I stop It with what I saw Annie do, He fell to the ground fast.

Everyone stared with mouths wide open. But then Lineka started to approach me and I knew, crap i will get a beating of a life time. "Eren, knew you would learn that one day. Didn't know you would give a beaten to ol' Jean here." She picks up Jean and rests his arm over her shoulder "Hehe, Uh he was just being a bit annoying so yeah."

"Don't act like it's not a big deal you dumb ass that move is hard!" She yells at me.

"You Ass..." Jean proclaims

"you too!" I yell at him then he smirks and leaves with Lineka.

Mikasa approaches me."Eren... You can't just do that, you are graduating tonight, you can make a big difference with what you are ranked."

I shrug off her comment 'Whatever Mikasa.' Mikasa looks at me worried. Cant she handle herself and not take care of me? She sometimes too over protected.

The commander walks into the mess hall suddenly "ALL OF YOU BRATS RUN TO THE SUNSET FOR ALL THE COMMOTION YOU HAVE CAUSED! GRADUATION IS TONIGHT." We all groan in unison "STOP GROANING AND GET OUT THERE AND RUN!" We all salute hastily and start running

~Lunch break~

~Jean~
I can't believe I got beat by Eren...

Marco approaches me"Hey Bud you alright?" He asks worried

"Yeah Marco, I just Can't believe I got beat by that freak wad." Lineka places down her cup then walks over to me and sits between me and Marco.

"That was pretty hilarious though, got to admit it. Eren has learnt."