Chapter 12: Expedition Pt 3

Heyo Wackos welcome back to another chapter of my fan fiction hope you enjoy this filled chapter!

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

~Hanji~

I race out of the woods to the lightning beam, where is that from? It's just where Eren i- HE TRANSFORMED I MUST GO NOW!!!!

'TITAN ARM!!' I scream out racing to Lineka next to a decomposing Titan body, probably hers. I see Eren trying to yank out his arm from the titans, he cannot be so careless and rip it out I need to stop him!

'Stop! Don't pull your arm out too fast it will decompose quickly and I need to run tests on it and... Wait a minute, you are holding a spoon in your Titan arm?!' This is the most curious thing I could've seen, this is so cool!!! Ugh I love it! Just tell me what happened I will go PYHSCO if you don't.' I feel myself about to burst into a million rainbows.

"Well. First off, Eren has this huge Titan arm because he had a goal to GET THAT SPOON! And some shifters only are able to transform from a goal. Eren since he just found out about his abilities, he can only shift from a goal so any other time he tries he will hurt his thumb in the process." Lineka blurted. This is so fascinating, nth why can she just shift whenever she bites or hurts her thumb?

'Lineka, I'm quiet curious. Why don't you transform with a goal. You only shift when you bleed from the thumb.'

"I have known quiet some time now. And also there are- never mind anyways, So I have more control over my Titan body but I don't have control over shifting. It only happens when I bite my thumb or I get a cut there." I nod in reply. I feel like she isn't telling me something she hesitated and stopped talking about something about there are. There are what? More titans? More shifters? She is hiding something...

~Lineka~

That was a close call. I almost talked about the other shifters In front of commanding officers!!! Well I am a rank to now so... I'm a commander of some sorts. I need to try and find Armin.

'Im going out for a bit to patrol, I'll be back.' I say to everyone.

"I'm coming with you then!" Who just said that? I turn around and look at Eren. He can't come, he can't know about it yet.

'Sorry Eren this is just me, I'll be back in a while. If I don't return, I'm Dead. But that won't happen.' I jump on my horse and race into the woods. Where could they all be? I need to find them soon

"HEY, WHO ARE YOU?!" I turn to see Ymir. Why doesn't she know who I am? Wait I have my hood on. and she is in my squad!! I need her now!

'Just Lineka, Ymir do you know where Armin is?' She nods and hollers her hand at me to follow. We get to this hill and I see everyone there. Why do I hear horse tracks behind me.

'Ill be right there, I hear something in the woods.' Ymir nods and heads on. I jump off my horse and tell it to stay. I run into the woods and see a horse and a frozen person on top of it. Eren, idiot I didn't tell you to follow.

'Eren, WHY Are you here?' He stares at me and jumps off the horse and leashes it and holds on to the rope leashing it.

"I wanted to make sure you would be okay, and this is not patrolling. Care to explain?" Fine, he caught me.

'Ugh, fine just follow up this hill and I will tell you what this is about.' We race up the hill and I see Armin sweating, god what a weirdo.

"Ready Lineka to tell?" I nod in reply and everyone looks confused.

"This is about when she tried to leave the wall with our parents." Everyone looks shocked.

"Leave the wall Armin? I thought your parents just got arrested even for the thought." Mikasa blurts out.

'This is when no one knew I even existed I was to stay in the house and train with my parents to leave the wall because they knew Armin couldn't handle all the training.' I say.

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

Heyo Wackos hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry that I haven't updated I'm on holiday so I'm forced to go out. Tehee!

~Lineka