Chapter 1: Kit's Diary

Start from the beginning

Kit: Come here, kids.

Kim and Cop: M-ooom!!!

The kids run to me as I spread my arms and embraced them. The kids hugged me back and started crying with me. We cried for 30 minutes. I haven't lose Ming. I have him here in my arms, crying with me. He's still alive in our hearts. We continued hugging each other as we cry and watched the video at the same time. Reminiscing that happy days, Kim as the ring bearer and was carried by his god parent Wayo and Cop as the flower boy and was carried by his god parent Beam and they were at the altar with us as Ming sites his vows. Ming was crying at the end of it so the twins approached him and give him a warm hug. Everyone was touched for those are their first baby steps together.

After a week of being depressed, my twins and my awesome mom helped me to get my strength back. My mom went to the twin's school and asked their principal if the twins can have two months break so they can spend their time with me for mental and emotional healing. The school approved the leaves but once the twins got back to their school, they will be attending summer classes to make up for their absences. The twins accepted it since they knew that I need them to be here at my side. I am so lucky to have the twins. They are strong and brave.  When I saw them at the door and looked at me, they know that there is a possibility that their dad will never come home anymore. They tried to hold back their tears because they don't want me to see them sad.  They want to show me that they can be my pillar since mine disappeared on the day of the accident. 

That woke me up incredibly for I was being selfish for being depressed and forgot that there are also others who are also in pain and suffering especially my kids. They lost their father, their best friend and their idol. They lose the one that they look up to they aspire to be. Who can blame my kids for trying to be just like their dad for Ming is the perfect man that I ever have. He opened up my heart and broke all my barriers and he forced himself in my life. I was blessed to have met him in my life. I can never love another man. There is no other man but him. 

I remembered when I first went out after going through with the depression, I saw someone who looks exactly like my MMs. I went to the nearby supermarket to buy some groceries for I need some fresh air because there's a park in front of our area where Ming and I have our morning jog. I got our groceries some eggs, fruits and milk packed in a brown paper bag. I got out of the supermarket when I suddenly saw MMs at the park sitting at one of the benches or he seems like he is waiting for someone. I dropped our groceries and started running as I tried my best to approach him. I was not able to think straight. I know that maybe my mind is playing tricks on him so I was 1 kilometer away from him when he got up from his seat and started walking at the nearby bus stop.

I ran as fast as I could but not as fast that I want to be since I am still gaining back my strength for I haven't eaten anything substantial for a week. Maybe I am imagining that he is Ming. But I know that he is, my gut is telling me that it is him or is it just my heart hoping that it is him.  I recognize that back. It's his built. It's his height. His hair got long and his beard is a little bit messy. He looked that he lose some weight but regardless what he looks like now I know that it is him. I need to get to him. I gathered all my strength and run as fast as my fragile body can. I am inches away from him when I grabbed one of his arm and looked directly at his beautiful deep dark eyes. It's him. I know that it's him.

Kit: MMs.....

.......: MMs? Pardon me, do you like some chocolate? I don't have MMs but I have Kitkat.

Kit: Ming, it's me. I'm your Kitkat. Can't you remember?

.......: I am sorry but you got the wrong person. My name is Monel. 

Kit: You are Mingkwan Dechapanya. I am your husband! Where have you been? We have been looking for you for almost two years now.

Monel: Sir, as I told you. You got the wrong person. I am not your husband, I have a wife and she is waiting for me to get home. 

Kit: What are you saying? You are Ming. I am your husband and I have been waiting and looking for you for these past year and 6 months. Why can't you remember me? We have kids waiting for you as well. Please come back to me. Come back to us.

Monel: I am sorry but I am not the one you are looking for. I pray that you find your husband. I need to get to this bus since my WIFE is waiting for me to get home. If you excuse me. 

Kit: But! **Ming got on the bus and I was about to ride with him when someone grabbed my arm and it was Beam.**

Beam: Kitty! What are you doing out here? Is that....... 

I slapped Beam's grip to get into the bus but the door was already closed and it is already leaving. I run after the bus but I can feel that my body is giving up. I tried to chase it on the next stop light up ahead but my body gave up and I fell on the ground. I can feel blood under my chin and on my knees. I kept calling out his name.

Kit: Ming! Mingkwan! **I tried to stand up and then I suddenly felt someone grab my left arm and wrapped around his shoulder. It was Forth.**

Forth: Let's chase that bus. 

We tried to chase after the bus but we were too late. It is already far away. I kept on shouting out his name, hoping that he can hear my desperate call. Beam approached us and brought my groceries with him.

Beam: Is it really Mingkwan?

Forth: Yes, I think so. I saw it with my two eyes.

Kit: I can't believe it. He is alive. My Mingkwan is alive. **I was really not paying attention to Beam or Forth. What I know at that moment, my MMs is alive.**

Beam: Ok, but why didn't he recognize Kitty?

Forth: Let's not get into the details just yet. One thing we know for sure.

Beam: What is that?

Forth: We know where he is heading. 

I looked at them both with such hopeful eyes when my vision started to get blurry and turned black. My MMs is alive. 

=============END=============

OMG!!!  He is alive!! Woot! Woot! Sorry guys for the long wait for I have been busy for these past few weeks and I did try to post a new chapter but encountered some difficulty in the app. But don't worry! I am now allotting time to write the second book. I will also continue the other story. I even got my haircut! Do I look like a boy or a chinese boy? Hahaha, I hope you like this chapter. I will be responding back to the comments as well, I think by tomorrow since I am sleepy already since it's 2:44 am MNL time and I am the only one awake at this very moment.

 I will be responding back to the comments as well, I think by tomorrow since I am sleepy already since it's 2:44 am MNL time and I am the only one awake at this very moment