Chapter 37. Guess Who's Goin on a Trip?

So I decided I won't exactly write a restricted chapter. 

I will make it preservative

ALSO

I apologize if I used "Madison" instead of "Madilyn" totally my fault sorry about that guys but I'm sticking with Madilyn!!

HOWEVER - for those who voted yes, at the end of the book, there may be a lil something something. Just an update. 

CAUTION :  LOTS OF CUSS WORDS IN THIS CHAPTER

"Holy fucking shit," I whispered.

"What- Oh my God . . " Tyler whispered, putting his head in his hands. 

"Rosaline? That's . . . I . . " For once it seemed Blake was so dumbfounded he just had nothing to say. Which was both a relief and a worry.

"You guys know her?" I asked, looking behind me to see them looming over the couch Cayde and I sat on, Tyler across from us. 

"She often came down to visit. Sweet as apple pie with a tongue like a branding iron," Anna said, bringing her hand to her forhead.

"We have got to go down there Tyler!" I immediately hissed, standing up and already thinking of shifting and running to Arizona.

That was why I'd felt the strange connection between me and the girl. She was my niece. I wonder if Kate knows . . Then again I doubt she would or else she never would've given Jarod the spell for Madilyn.

"I agree with this, but at the same the pack could be left vulnerable again without us.  I'll go. And I'll bring her here along with my cousin Hanna and Victor." He replied. I clenched my knuckles. But he was right. It'd be too dangerous if I went, I could be easily targeted by someone. And the pack needed guidance.  Granted I was nervous about guiding the pack again. Last time I managed when Tyler was in his coma for a few weeks, but that was different. I was mentally broken.

"Could you guys give us a minute?" Tyler asked, standing up and towering over me. The four nodded silently before walking. But not before Dylan sent me a wink, causing my face to heat up only a tad. As we heard the door close, I awaited Tyler to speak.

"Why are you so afraid of leading the pack again?"

"Afraid? I'm not afrad."

"Raven, your eyes betray your mouth."

I let out a sigh, flopping onto the couch. Tyler slowly walked over, joining me. He quickly put his right arm on the top of the couch cushions, and with this other, lightly tugged me into his side. I let out another deep sigh as I laid on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. A heartbeat that I never even wanted to think about not beating.

"When you were out, I just . . I'm not sure I was really in . . . agh, Jesus fuck I can't even speak!" I hissed, growing irritated. I crossed my arms as I heard his deep chuckle.

"I understand being nervous, Raven. I'm young. 23, and your 21. I recieved the pack early, just beginning my 18th year. I understand your nerves. But you've done a great job already, and the pack looks up to you. Although you didn't get to complete the bond with them, they know you'll go through great lengths to keep them safe," He said, rubbing comforting circles on my lower back.

"Exactly. They look up to me. If I make a mistake . . . make the wrong call or, say the wrong thing, the pack will-"

"The pack will understand. As the humans say, we're only human, it's like that for us in a way," He said, making me laugh for a second. "My point is, no one is perfect. And that's ok. Yet as we are Alpha and Luna, we must make it a personal goal to make as little mistakes as possible. Everyone messes up, Raven, and I have too," He said, placing a feather light kiss on my head, then leaning his chin on my head.