Chapter 23. What will he say?

So I just realized that ...

In the beginning Connor's old name was Carson . . So I'm so sorry and I apologize but I'm sticking with Connor!!!!

Okay. 

I'm so happy that you guys comment!! It was so nice to see how you guys feel. I'm so excited. I'm almost at 1k votes on this story and it's doing so good and it wouldn't be without you guys that I was able to do this.

Today I got my new classes and I love them except one. I'm a freshy and I have Honors English, Health/Creative Writing, Geomatry (EW I HATE IT) and then this college prep called AVID, ugh so much work.

ANYWHORE...............

All around me it felt fuzzy, and kind of empty. I forced my eyes open to welcome nothing but blackness around me. It felt like there was a spotlight on me and in front of me it was all black. I wasn't scared, I'm a famous rogue. Nightmares don't scare me. 

I forced myself to take a hesitant step forward, but ended up getting jerked back. I looked down in confusion to see my bare foot stuck to a chain. When did that get there? And what am I wearing?

I suddenly looked down to see a short white flowy dress that went a little above my knees. My hair was neatly brushed down the side of my back in a neat fashion. I shrugged, eh well. 

I looked harder in the dark. 

"Rav . ." Someone faintly whispered. I squinted my eyes and looked all around me but I saw nothing.

"Raven..." Someone said again, a little bit louder. I looked down at the chain and yanked my foot, but it didn't prove to do any help.

"Who the hell are you?!" I shouted in a desperate scream.

"You. . . me." they replied. I growled, frustrated by the fact that I had no clue what was happening right now.

"Find me..." I faintly heard in a deeper voice, clearly not belonging to a woman. My hands viciously clawed through the air as I tried to make out the familiar voice.

"W-wait!!" I shouted and tugged harder at the chain on the ground, letting out a snarl of annoyance.

"Raven? Is she awake?" Someone asked in a much clearer voice. I felt the world around me start to brighten uncontrollably.

"No! Wait!" I screamed as I tried to remain in the darkness. But to no avail, it became too light.

...

I forced my eyes to slowly open, allowing even more intense brightness to come in tact with my eyes. I squeezed my eyes shut, partly hoping my dream would come and swallow me right up again.

"Raven...?" Someone asked. The sound of such a familiar voice made my heart break into thousands of pieces. I felt my misery in Tyler and I's bond get a major surge of power, and it honestly made me want to kiss him a trillion times. At the sound of my name rolling off my mate's tongue, pleasurable shivers exploded throughout my whole body. 

By then, I pried my eyes open with force. I could now see the people in front of me. There was a woman with red hair and a name tag that read, "Ez." To my left, there was that shaggy haired blonde boy I knew as Connor. His eyes lit up with relief after mine locked to his.