Chapter 7. Let the Games Begin Mr Alpha

edited

qotd : Long hair or short hair?

Jared is played by Tom Hardy

After getting home, we awkwardly parted and I took a shower. Tyler had an Alpha meeting to attend to so I was left at home while most of the pack was out or training. It felt good to have the warmth I needed. I had felt so cold after so long .  . .

Flashback___

I coughed once or twice before really looking around. I was in a cot and there was a needle in my arm. I panicked immediately.

"Mom! Daddy!" I screamed out, although I was 13.

"Nurse!" Someone screamed.

"Ms Dark, it seems you have . . ."

End of Flasback___

I then shut the water off and wrapped a purple towel around my body. The memories were getting worse. And they were getting harder and harder to shut off. As much as I wanted to leave, the action didn't seem as appealing as before.

After getting dressed in some clothes that were left on Tyler's  bed, I made my way downstairs after brushing my hair to eat. I found an apple and decided it was all I needed for now. 

"Good evening Raven." A voice said from behind me. It sent awful chills down my spine, and hatred through my veins. 

"I'd wish you a good evening as well, but it'd be a lie." I replied angrily. "How so?" Jared asked.

"Because silly little Jared, I would never wish good things upon you." I said with a sugar sweet smile. His face distorted into a grimace then a smirk. He held his fist up and suddenly, I went tired.

"Mhmm, the more you resist me, the worse this shall get." He said as he whispered in my ear. I slumped to the ground, my apple still in hand. 

"I will kill you if you lay another hand on me again,"  I grit out, squeezing my apple. I glanced at it then at the wall adjacent to me. I barely had the strength to speak, but my throwing wasn't at failure.

I raised my arm and hastily threw the apple at the wall, hoping someone would hear the loud slam.

"Bad idea." He whispered. I was about to say something, but it went black after something cottony was placed on my nose, making me drowsy.

My irritating last thought?

Tyler . . .

--

It was all somewhat blurry. I was with Tyler in the woods after fighting Whitesnouts mate, then I was getting food at the pack house . . . Oh shit.

Tediously, I forced my eyes open. I moved my cheek and discovered I was on the ground. It was kinda dusty and smelt a bit old.

It was dimly lit and I could see nothing but a foot in front of me before it was all dark. My hands were tied up, as were my feet. Idiot Jarod. I'm a rogue retard. I've been in worse situations. 

I forced myself to sit up and I brought my hands out from behind me. I tried to get out of them but discovered something most irratating.

Silver. 

Silver ropes. 

It doesn't hurt us Werewolves at all. All it does is block our communication mind links with others and it's practically  invincible to anything. I growled in my head. This was just what I was going to have to deal with. 

I tried to stand, but when your feet are tied, it's sort of a struggle. I fell twice and landed with an 'oomph' each time. 

Third time is a charm . . . I tried to stand up one more time and finally got it after much swaying around. I closed my eyes and switched them with my wolfen ones. It was like night vision now. 

A sharp scream left my lips at what I saw. It was horrifying and had me wishing I hadn't seen anything.

In front of me were at least 6 female bodies all with brown hair laying in a row. No clothes on them. Just blood. One girl's eyes were open and she seemed to have been staring straight at me. Her eyes were lifeless and her mouth was slightly ajar.

What the fuck was going on? Fear began to trickle down my spine and seep through my pours.

"Confused are you?" Someone called. It sounded like they were coming from above me. 

"Jared what the hell?" I said in a voice barely audible. 

"Do you like them? I do. Or at least I did." he said as if he were bored. I turned sideways and saw some stairs with Jarod at the top. Why the hell couldn't I have seen those sooner? 

"What the fuck? Why are you kidnapping girls and . . . " I couldn't finish my sentence. It was too much. Too much death, and memories were crashing over me like a tsumani.

"Well, I needed some girl with brown hair. None of them really worked like how my Madilyn did." He said in a lost voice. The fuck was the Madilyn character?

"Then you came alone. You look so much like her..." He said. I began to put the pieces together, especially about what Connor's last words were to me. 

"She was your mate, wasn't she?" I whispered. I almost felt bad for him, then I reminded myself there are 6 dead woman in front of me, and soon there might even be 7. 

"She was. She died 4 years ago. I can't lose her . . . so I can replace her. None of these woman fit her discriptions, but you my dear . . well . . . your my new Madilyn." He said sickly. Like cheesecake and skittles I am!

"You can't replace her! No one will ever be her!" I screamed. 

In an instant, his flip was switched. "You're wrong!" He screamed and came pounding down from the stairs. I was blindsidedly tackled from behind, making me fall to the ground.  

"Get off me!" I screamed as we wreslted around and tumbled everywhere. I then thought of an idea.

I made myself shift, although it was hurting since I was in an odd position. I growled once I was in my white pelt. The ropes were tight around me, but now I have my teeth as a weapon.

"Oh you think you can kill me like that?" He shouted before a sick laugh followed after. I snarled and although I was tied up, I pounced and landed on him. I was snapping with my jaws but he easily kicked me off of him. 

My head hit something hard, and I'm not sure what it was . . . but it hurt. So much I blacked out again.

Thoughts?

Comment?

Vote?

Pic of Madilyn to the side ---->