Chapter 30. Impossible : Part 1

LOL

I guess I have finals in like 2 weeks so yay!

School and studying can suck butthole.

Wehlp, Here is a chapter!!

QOTD : What grade are you guys in?

Raven's POV***

I kept my eyes locked on Tyler as he studied the note. Blake and Cayde cleaned up the horrible murder scene whilst Connor kept tabs on the Young's private funeral.

That dream I had . . . it had to have been more than a dream. I wanted to tell Tyler, yet I didn't want him to worry about me. He had enough on his mind alerady, what with the dagger issue, this new threat and such.

BM,

There was only one pack that I could think of that had those initials. 

Blood Moon.

According to many, it was nothing but a myth, a rumor. Yet, if magical trees, 200 year old hunters, werewolves, vampires and liquid that makes you lose your memory are real then I can only imagine this to be real.

Gathering my thoughts, I caught up to Tyler who was walking back inside to the pack house.

"Hey, do you have a second?" I asked, following him through the halls.

"Sure angel, what's wrong?" he asked, turning to me. I could tell his mind was elsewhere yet he was still willing to listen to me.

"Maybe we could talk about it in your office?" I offered. He nodded, grasped my hand, and led me to his work space. I let out a small smile at his small affectionate action.

We came to a clear door, that read "Alpha's Office". Tyler opened the door, me following suit after him.

He closed the clear door before sitting on his brown leather couch and staring up at me with anticipation.

"Blood Moon." I rambled.

"What?"

"Oh um, that note. BM. The initials of Blood Moon." I told him, knowing I'd sound crazy. But hey, I'm Raven Dark, and I'm pretty sure we all know I'm one crazy beeyotch.

However I had a feeling about this. I knew there was a connection. Crazy or not, I just knew it.

"Raven," he sighed, "I know you're still hung up on the prisoners and their whispers of Blood Moon pack, but I really don't think they're real."

"Ok so, a magical tree that can grow from the ground and control crazy motherfucker vines can be real, but a pack of wolves rarely heard about can't be?" I retorted, leaning against his desk.

Rubbing his hair with his large hand, he looked up at me.

"Yes, the  tree was real. But that's-"

"Different?" I cut in flatly.

"Yes. BM could stand for anything. A person, place, a-"

"Pack of wolves." I offered. Tyler bit his lip before standing up and walking towards me. I leaned further against the desk to shy away from his proximity. I knew what he was going to do. Get me all riled up and wanting to kiss the hell out of him, and try to make me forget what we're talking about.

Before he could kiss me, I bared my neck to move away from his beautiful lips.

"Hey, what's this about? Three siguils?" Tyler asked, looking down at me. I  groaned. Yet another issue we had to discuss.