Chapter 13. We Finally have a Plan

Tyler's POV***

To say that today was unsuccessful was definitely an understatement. We hadn't been able to sneak into the restricted section, and all the books on Werewolves were all wrong and pure fiction.

Raven even read one saying that Werewolves also sparkle. Like Twilight with that Edward guy! It made my anger rise to say in the least. 

After staying hours in the library, we finally left and went out to grab some food. 

Raven ordered a milkshake and started to suckle on the straw, biting it and staring down at it's pink contents. 

"What's on your mind?" I asked her. Her perfect long brown hair fell to the side of her shoulder as she stared up at m with her pale green eyes. 

"I just can't believe we came here; to Arizona. My memory is gone, we're searching for a Werewolf hunter that should've died in the 1800's, along with the legends and the Silverlace tree, Clearly, we can't get anything from Mr. Gibbins or Ragnor or whatever he calls himself." Raven huffed out in annoyance. I sighed deeply.

"No one said it'd be easy." I mumbled.

Her face then lit up. I cocked an eyebrow. "Gosh, why didn't we think about this sooner?!" She squeeled. I stared at her, waiting for her to explain. I then soon caught onto what she was thinking.

"We need to get answers from the pack protecting the Silverlace field. Clearly, they must have some sort of bargain with Ragnor Gibbins. Why else would they protect it? So the question is, what is Ragnor giving them in return for the safety of the sacred field, and why does it need to be protected?" Raven said, putting the pieces together by herself.

"Getting them to answer our questions might be hard though. I suppose the best way to speak to them is through their Alpha." I said, making Raven nod.

"While we aimlessly searched for answers about Gibbins, I did a little pack resident searchings. Where we are, there are two packs around here. Blue Fire pack, and Dark River pack. Dark River pack is known for their brutality and their numbers. I think they have a hold on the Blue Fire pack in some way. Perhaps Gibbins offered them safety." She replied. My little mate was so smart, with and without her memory.

"Yet, how would he be holding off Dark River? What does he hold against them to make sure they don't harass Blue Fire?" I asked, raking my brain for answers.

"Before we search directly about Gibbins, I say we visit Blue Fire tomorrow morning, then Dark River the next." Raven added. I nodded, we at least had a lead on what to do.

--

Today was the day we were goin to Blue Fire pack to search for answers. We didn't want to be in our wolf forms because we didn't want to look like a threat, although according to research, the Blue Fire pack was pretty weak and only had about 50 packmembers, whereas my pack had over 200. 

Still. we would end up needing them on our side if we were to get my mate's precious memory back. The Silverlace liquid traveling through her veins would gradually continue to worsen her memory. I could tell it was making her weaker as well. She grew less hungry and sometimes she just couldn't focus.

She'd forget small little things, but once I'd remind her then she'd be ok.

It only made us in more of a rush to save her memory and it's remnants. I broke my heart knowing this was actually all my fault and that I should have just listened to her about my Beta. I feel guilty everytime I look at her.  And it hurt to know that the one I've known since I was a kid went behind my back, marked my mate and tried to take her from me to replace his own.

The car glided through the forest, making me glad we chose a jeep with four wheeling abilities. 

I glanced at Raven who was staring out of the window, which she then turned to me. "Where are we going again?" She asked with wide eyes. My worry increased seeing as we spoke about this this morning and yesterday evening.

"Blue Fire pack to get info. Remember?" I asked. She sighed and nodded. "I did it again. Didn't I?" She asked in frustration. I rubbed my hand through my hair and sighed. "Don't worry about it. Anyways, we're almost there. I did some asking around and I guess their Alpha is a girl. Her name is Blossom Harpinger. She's also very young. 29 actually." I told Raven. Her brows furrowed. 

"Why did the pack choose her as Alpha then? Normally males take over the pack." Raven said.

"I think there was an Alpha. He possibly died, leaving his Luna - Blossom - to lead the pack. Either that, or she hasn't found her mate yet." I revealed. 

We drove on for a little, and soon came to a stop, getting out of the car.

Raven neared me, her pack slushing on her back. We were now about to enter Blue Fire pack, and hopefully leave with answered questions.

Thoughts?

Comment?

Vote?

Pic of Blossom Harpinger ---->